• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the wait y'all! I was hungry!

[Hidden content]

Shop is to the west over a bridge. Please wait outside the shop when done. Doing groups of 4. I'll PM you when your turn is up.

Also, this takes forever. I got a spreadsheet going to keep track of replies.

If you wanna tip (not mandatory), you can leave it anywhere outside the shop/beach.
Signed up. Thank you :) I don't have much but I can leave you a 10 stack

Kevinsky

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

[Hidden content]

Shop is to the west over a bridge. Please wait outside the shop when done. Doing groups of 4. I'll PM you when your turn is up.

If you wanna tip (not mandatory), you can leave it anywhere outside the shop/beach.
Hoping to visit.

Shang

Oct 27, 2017
Do we know if the patterns work like New Leaf, where you're not likely to get the same pattern two weeks in a row? I had a small spike last week, and this week my prices have been decreasing as well, so I'm thinking I'll either get that big spike or constantly decreasing ;_;

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
My group of friends and I have all been keeping tabs on each other's prices and tracking them in a spreadsheet and it doesn't seem like any of us have a very good chance of hitting a big spike this week, so looks like I need to jump on this thread! I've got 1500 turnips to offload!

smart patrol

Oct 27, 2017

[Hidden content]

Thanks for doing this

Carcosan Stag

Oct 25, 2017
R'lyeh

[Hidden content]

Looking forward to visiting if possible!

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Going to head into Garfield's group Seven, so you can cancel me from your queue. Ty so much though. Hoping to pay this forward to all when I get good prices.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you everyone who is opening their town. It's quite the experience...

Vkandrew

Nov 26, 2017
I signed up for all who are inviting. I don't have a full inventory, have about 25 stacks but will tip based on what I have. Thanks!

SevenOfRhyme

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
If you already signed up for me and wanna go for the higher price islands (i don't mind!!), please let me know since you can only send new PMs every 2 minutes or something.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.

[Hidden content]

Thank you very much. :D

Xelan

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My island is selling turnips at 628 let me know if anyone is intersted!

EDIT: invites are going out now for groups I'll start invitiing again later.

Last edited:

Bend

Oct 27, 2017
I feel bad for the owners of islands with good prices, it seems like such a burden. This online system is rough. I'll probably just sell mine on my own island and stick to catching fish