• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MisterSnrub

Mar 10, 2018
Someplace Far Away
Hey guys my cartridge reader on my switch mini is fucked and I cant play (or book a repair), two questions: can save files be transferred to my main switch via the same primary account? If not will a digital download of the game be able to read my save file? I would just sell the physical copy when places eventually re-open. AC is keeping me sane here, this ain't the time for hardware fuckery

Obsonet

Nov 26, 2019
Hey guys my cartridge reader on my switch mini is fucked and I cant play (or book a repair), two questions: can save files be transferred to my main switch via the same primary account? If not will a digital download of the game be able to read my save file? I would just sell the physical copy when places eventually re-open. AC is keeping me sane here, this ain't the time for hardware fuckery

I don't think there is a way to transfer saves of AC yet, I think a digital download would be able to read the save though

Zaeia

Jan 3, 2018
Just went 41>141. Wondering if it will keep going up. Last week my prices fell after rising Tuesday in the pm.

SevenOfRhyme

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I got 478. I'll be hosting again soon. Just trying to get something to eat before the madness begins again. I'll post my sign up form and i'll PM you when your group is up.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Glad a few friends decided to get the game. One had a price around 450 and I just sold it cause I can't take the anxiety! Now to remember to actually save my money for next Sunday...

OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
Down to 72

according to the tracker the max I can hit is 552 on either Thursday or Friday

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Ok selling at 528

first 4 to quote gets code, please me in kooks cranny when all sold will hit minus button to send all home.

please don't keep quoting once 4 have done as it is crazy to keep on top of things

CONCHOBAR

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I look away for a few minutes...

I just found this site. I haven't looked at it too much yet, but it might be handy for hosts organizing people coming to their town.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
511 on my island.

Going to host 3 groups. First 12 people to sign up on the form will be added. I'll edit this post when the slots are filled and then start sending PM's.

Asking 20% tip. That's roughly 400k with a full inventory.

Please also follow the etiquette posted in OP. tl;dr:

1. Go straight to Nook's Cranny and WAIT
  2. I will let you know when it is okay to sell
  3. Once done, type "done" in chat and head back to airport to WAIT
  4. Once everyone has sold, I will end the session so there is only one loading screen
  5. No other activities in town besides waiting, selling turnips, or dropping tips

Link to the form:

[Hidden content]
How do I use this form? Seems like there's nothing I can input

SevenOfRhyme

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Sorry for the wait y'all! I was hungry!

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Shop is to the west over a bridge. Please wait outside the shop when done. Doing groups of 4. I'll PM you when your turn is up.

Also, this takes forever. I got a spreadsheet going to keep track of replies.

If you wanna tip (not mandatory), you can leave it anywhere outside the shop/beach.