• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh. Just got a local price of 562 bells after selling for 476 so donations would be appreciated, but aren't necessary of course

Like others I'll be doing groups of 4. I'll probably do at least 3 groups. PM me and I'll add you in order. I'll let your group know when it's open

Any extra people and I'll consider if I have time/aren't busy with work

Rules: My shop is just up from my airport and slightly to the right. When you're all done just wait in front of the airport and I'll close the gate for everyone. Don't wander around. I'll be updating this post

Group 1:
- Psychonaut
- Mr. Snuffleupagus
- BestTestie
- Link Gray

Group 2:
- Voras
- Salmander
- spidye
-
Common Knowledge

Group 3:
- QisTopTier
- aiswyda
- Haruko
- Legacy

edit: Alright, those are the groups for now. Ill be sending you guys dodo codes. I'll see how long it takes. Oh and bell donations are preferred :D Just leave em outside my house

edit: Group 2 coming up next

edit: A communication error means i'm still on group 2. Sorry

edit: Group 3 finally starting. I altered it a lil

Who in group 3 didn't get in? I know 1 person was missing

Mana Latte

Banned
Jul 6, 2019
If I could get in a group I would appreciate it. I only need one trip and we can discuss payment via PM

Alo81

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh. Just got a local price of 562 bells after selling for 476 so donations would be appreciated, but aren't necessary of course

Like others I'll be doing groups of 4. I'll probably do at least 3 groups. PM me and I'll add you in order. I'll let your group know when it's open

Rules: My shop is just up from my airport and slightly to the right. When you're all done just wait in front of the airport and I'll close the gate for everyone. Don't wander around. I'll be updating this post

Group 1:
- Psychonaut
- Mr. Snuffleupagus
- BestTestie
- Link Gray

Group 2:
- Voras
- Salmander
- spidye
-
Common Knowledge

Group 3:
- QisTopTier
- aiswyda
- Haruko
- Legacy

edit: Alright, those are the groups for now. Ill be sending you guys dodo codes. I'll see how long it takes. Oh and bell donations are preferred :D Just leave em outside my house

edit: Group 2 coming up next

edit: A communication error means i'm still on group 2. Sorry

edit: Group 3 finally starting. I altered it a lil

I'd love to hop on the train as well if there is another group.

SW-2811-4550-0434

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017

if You happen to go for a 4th group would love a PM

treasureyez

Nov 23, 2017
Hoping to get into a 500+ town sometime today! My girlfriend plays on her own Switch so would be super appreciated if we could both come. Happy to leave some. :)

I DM'd 808 right after his initial post but I'm sure a ton of other people did too lol

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Looking to get rid of my turnips ASAP if anyone with a 500+ has a spot today. Thank you <3

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for letting me do stonks on your island, Stat! That was pretty pain free, hope the rest of the groups you host behave.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
So I quietly went through anyone I think I missed. Going to have tea now

Apologies for the mayhem for not following forum protocol.

Thanks for all tips and kind words.

If there is anyone who I missed pls drop me a pm. Otherwise I will do groups when back

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

If there is anyone who I missed pls drop me a pm. Otherwise I will do groups when back

Dropped you a PM!

Radishhead

Oct 30, 2017
If anyone has 300+, my girlfriend and I are keen to visit! We're only just starting out but I'll bring a gift

KyleP29

Oct 25, 2017

Hoping to join a group when you get back. Will send a PM also if that works better for you organizing.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
Are spikes relative to your prices at the start?

And by that I mean: if you start extra low, will you go extra high, or is it better to start higher?

I started at 48 and have gone down steadily to 37 this afternoon

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018

I also PM'd. Thanks.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i saw someone use bugs and fish as their blocking gate before.
Neither of these work for my problem, which is going from beach to grass. The little raised lip that goes from the beach to then normal land. You can't put anything on that, you can't dig that, but you can run through it. So there's no way to have a path along the beach, which is what my island needs.

edit: if anyone knows a solution, please share, I got a spike this afternoon. Just please don't PM me asking to come anyway, I don't want to make exceptons. Fenced in or no one comes.

Last edited:

zen1990x

Jul 1, 2019
Hey if anyone has a price of 400 or more can anyone pm me? Will give a tip. Thanks. Im available now.

8BitAwesome

Oct 27, 2017

PM'd you a bit back! I don't know if you're still going through them, but thanks anyway!

Deleted member 9929

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm down to 89 but I hear that stalks go up so I think it's safe to say it's going to rocket to the moon! Looking forward for the opportunity to lose money in game ;)