• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Dammit I derped and mashed too hard on Orville's text twice. Next codes coming out momentarily

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
Just joined the Discord. If I get a good price today I'll let people join.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Are you still hosting by any chance? My turnip price is 117... :D

I am, I have a big long list here!

www.resetera.com

AC: New Horizons [Turnip Thread] The Road to Bells is Paved With Good Connections

Okay here is a collate post! I'll be inviting in batches of 4, have everyone sell, and then once everyone's sold, I'll close the session so we all don't have to watch the flying out. My Nook's is at the far north-east of my island, and I'll PM codes to people as their group opens!

I'll add and I'm working through as quick as I can!

skysthelimit

Jan 16, 2019
I'm 110 this morning. Bought at 92.

Assume I should hold off for a bit. Yesterday I can't remember am but it went down to 68 in the pm.

Toma

Scratching that Itch.io http://bit.ly/ItchERA
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, I will be (Which is about 4hrs from now)

I got about 60 people done in 4hrs if everything keeps going smooth to give a bit of an idea!
I'd love to join the mayhem as well :) Is it still possible? I would need 2 trips and my gf would love to come too.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Pirate Bae Thanks for using the little header/banner I made for OT2 in this threads main post :) I'll link to this thread in OT2 too with that image. Speaking of which, we're only 4 pages away in the original ACNH OT from hitting the fabled 400 pages so I'll get OT2 today sometime it looks like.

I'm going to hold onto my turnips for one or two more days and see what kind of prices people have Wednesday/Thursday.

V_Ben

Larian Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
St Albans, UK
Aww, lovely idea. I'll be watching this thread - don't think there'll be enough time to get in on the current one :)

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
132 here. So far 123-104-132, should I keep holding? Not sure if it's random this week or what. Kinda inclined to sell some and keep most right now but not sure.

Trying to do my stalk market locally/organically while I work to develop my town, might do it online later.

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
Hi Era :D

I have a price of 421 this afternoon, and about 6 more hours before Nook closes :) I'm happy to facilitate some visitors if anyone wishes to sell at that

:0 if you're still open I'd love to get in on this!

I'll be off to bed in the next 30-40 mins or so, so if you can't get to me by then, nbd :) just so you know if I don't reply haha

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
I may slow down a bit now, FFXIV reset has begun, but, just let me know in game when you're done! I'll be watching the feed while doing Eden!

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry I couldn't make it to you!

If the online could handle it, I'd just open up my island and let y'all run riot but 4+ people trying to get into my island at once causes everything to crash :'D

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The almighty stalk market, ever since hearing about this I still cant get over how this exists in a nintendo game

Brhoom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait
Thank you so much for this! laoni

tumblr_mkrh3ae2df1rkaekho1_500.gif

Sunbro83

Oct 27, 2017
Added myself to the list and started tracking my turnip prices. Also finally setup a discord account. Enduin Can I be added to the Bounty board now? 750k for 3 trips for the time being. Thanks

davitxi

Jan 17, 2019
I'm sorry I couldn't make it to you!

If the online could handle it, I'd just open up my island and let y'all run riot but 4+ people trying to get into my island at once causes everything to crash :'D

Hi Ioani, can I also visit your island? Not sure how it works, I guess there are a lot of people wanting to go as well

sirostro

Dec 8, 2017
Joined the discord and keep my fingers crossed for a good selling price (only 150 rn) to invite some people.

Toma

Scratching that Itch.io http://bit.ly/ItchERA
Oct 25, 2017
laoni is an amazing host. I even got 15 shooting stars out of it, while waiting for the other people in my group. Tip your host people!