• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Doomburrito

Feb 9, 2018
Just got back from a trip to laoni's island. I'm not a high roller like some of the people here but I made 450,000 (after tip) and that will help a ton. Thanks so much!!

Edit: Also I got a rice cooker. :D

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Z7HeRxU.png
Idk that thing doesn't seem like fun in what's essentially a thread to post if you have a high price.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
I can hop in with a group of 4, but I want to makes sure this is fair for you and everyone else. Others asked first so I understand if you want to employ a first come first served policy.

All good! I'll just chuck you in on 3 visits! :D

So we do need to be in the discord then to get the Dodo Code? Trying to get into it but unsure. The discord picture in the OP links to the tracker sheet.

I just PM'd you a code :) I'm on a 2min cooldown between PMs and can only give to two people at once so, slowishgoing but, will all get there in the end!

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Awesome, thanks. Glad I could get it done early before the inevitable flood of people desperate to sell later in the week, lol.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
Hi Era :D

I have a price of 421 this afternoon, and about 6 more hours before Nook closes :) I'm happy to facilitate some visitors if anyone wishes to sell at that
I'd love to visit if you will still be letting people in about 2 hours from now. i'm at work and won't get back until then. I don't think I have any items you would be interested in but would be happy to leave a tip.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
I'd love to visit if you will still be letting people in about 2 hours from now. i'm at work and won't get back until then. I don't think I have any items you would be interested in but would be happy to leave a tip.

I'll likely still be open! I just might be a little slower when that rolls around cause it'll be FFXIV reset time haha

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Added everyone so far!

Just a reminder though, I'm doing the method outlined in the OP, so, 4 at a time, everyone sells and then I close the session to minimise waiting screen times! It can make things difficult for if anyone's having a lot of interference getting in in the group, so please be patient! :)

Tambini

Oct 25, 2017
Added everyone so far!

Just a reminder though, I'm doing the method outlined in the OP, so, 4 at a time, everyone sells and then I close the session to minimise waiting screen times! It can make things difficult for if anyone's having a lot of interference getting in in the group, so please be patient! :)

Could I be added to the list please :-)

Azuardo

Oct 25, 2017
Added everyone so far!

I'd love to come if possible please! Thank you so much if you can let me in!

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Added everyone so far!

To facilitate the promised payment to you easier since it's three trips. I'll unload 250K each time,

8870 X 421 = 3,734,270 minus 20% = 746,854. Not quite 750,000 but close enough. Considering your hosting and this is time consuming to you, a even 750,000 Bells for your consideration is fair.

Zakard

Oct 25, 2017
Added everyone so far!

Would also love to get an invite! Awesome that you are sharing!

wrhwk

Oct 27, 2017
Szeged, Hungary
Added everyone so far!

If there's still time I'd love to get an invite too! Thanks!

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just finished selling my turnips. Huge shout out to laoni , you are the real MVP!

For those of you who are in line: when you it is your turn and you finished selling, please don't leave early. The island owner is supposed to end the session at once, so that things can go faster. You leaving the island individually slows it down for everyone. Let's make it easier for everyone to cash in!

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Just finished selling my turnips. Huge shout out to laoni , you are the real MVP!

For those of you who are in line: when you it is your turn and you finished selling, please don't leave early. The island owner is supposed to end the session at once, so that things can go faster. You leaving the island individually slows it down for everyone. Let's make it easier for everyone to cash in!

Excellent advice. This make it easier and fair for everyone.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
To facilitate the promised payment to you easier since it's three trips. I'll unload 250K each time,

8870 X 421 = 3,734,270 minus 20% = 746,854. Not quite 750,000 but close enough. Considering your hosting and this is time consuming to you, a even 750,000 Bells for your consideration is fair.

This sounds great, thank you! Chuggin through the requests so should be starting in the next group!

Would also love to get an invite! Awesome that you are sharing!
If there's still time I'd love to get an invite too! Thanks!

I've added to the post! https://www.resetera.com/threads/ac...-good-connections.178158/page-6#post-30372465

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
Okay here is a collate post! I'll be inviting in batches of 4, have everyone sell, and then once everyone's sold, I'll close the session so we all don't have to watch the flying out. My Nook's is at the far north-east of my island, and I'll PM codes to people as their group opens!

DoomBurrito
BrightLightLava
Static
Vault Boy

Spaaaaaaace
Kubinsky

Kalediscope
Balbanes

hupla
Kalentan
xxracerxx
mnk

jaask
geekostrof
leprechaun106317
VZ_Blade

Kyorii
Olinad
Hisui
Xelan

Shadowlink
Larrikin
Dongbeetle
OmegaDL50

OmegaDL50
Inquisitive_Ghost
Offsite Buddy
Offsite Buddy

OmegaDL50
Offsite Buddy
Green Mario
Stupid Sexy Flanders

Edge
ShellFoyer
WillJoe(Post 7pm)
Chanser

Tambini
Quack
Azuardo
xtal

Zakard
wrhwk
Thanks for adding me to the list. Chatted to you on Discord. I'm Quack on there. Feel free to PM me on here when you're ready.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Also, if you are in the AC Discord, do let me know! I'll be able to get codes easier to you there. Just ping me in the Turnip channel (Same name as Era :))