• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vault Boy

Nov 2, 2017
Spent my 300k on turnips yesterday. Selling prices today were 60 and 63. Hoping it improves at some point!

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
Anyone who dares announce they have a good price is going to get absolutely shut down by the "new arrival" screen lol

Yeah, it's brutal. I really wish they had implemented a way to have people come and go quickly and/or seamlessly. Even just visiting a few popular friends' towns (not turnip related) is a lot of waiting around. There had to be a better way than this right?

I guess if you have a good price and want to share, you could just resign yourself to leaving your game on and going afk for several hours and let people try to get in. It'd be unplayable otherwise.

Kamala

Sep 22, 2019
I want all my dreams to come true, I want to finally be able to afford that pool... come on, baby! Gonna be checkin this everyday... 🤑

Randomless

Oct 25, 2017
TURNIPS!

I had 70 this morning, I will be checking the afternoon prices in a bit. This thread will be very useful.

spam flakes

Oct 27, 2017
mine are currently selling for like 61 last I checked. I'm ready to sell high later this week!

I'm going to go big on stalk buying next Sunday

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
yeah, should definitely transition into a PM method of getting this done. Otherwise it'll be a madhouse of stopandgo.

plus, there's probably lurkers (as well as strangers from outside the forums) who are just waiting around to see who will post up their codes.

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone who dares announce they have a good price is going to get absolutely shut down by the "new arrival" screen lol
I'm assuming people opening their town aren't actually playing at the time, and only allowing in small batches. Doing otherwise is madness

I honestly think the arrival/departure screens are because of the P2P nature of the game's online system (if I had to guess), meaning until they switch to it being server based, it won't be patched out anytime soon if not ever -_-

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm definetely keeping an eye on this thread as well as my prices, if any price becomes good this week on my town I'll announce it here but send dodo codes only through PM, may be 4 at a time to keep those loading screens in check

VentusGallius

Oct 25, 2017
Submitted to the tracker i'll try to keep up on prices as the week goes on. Being trapped working at home atleast means my switch will be with me.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
As a general rule, can people try not to just open the flood gates by posting Dodo codes at will? Considering the shape of the online in New Horizons, it's just an all-around unpleasant experience that way. Handling it via DMs /limiting the number of simultaneous guests would be ideal.

I have almost 13,000 turnips. I'll almost certainly need to sell them off in batches. My price is trending downward by small increments, so all I know is that I probably don't have a random price pattern. 75 -> 71 btw

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pirate Bae

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
As a general rule, can people try not to just open the flood gates by posting Dodo codes at will? Considering the shape of the online in New Horizons, it's just an all-around unpleasant experience that way. Handling it via DMs /limiting the number of simultaneous guests would be ideal.

I have almost 13,000 turnips. I'll almost certainly need to sell them off in batches. My price is trending downward by small increments, so all I know is that I probably don't have a random price pattern. 75 -> 71 btw
I'm going to be editing with rules

Anon27

Oct 25, 2017
I bought the turnips for 106 yesterday. I just realized that its actually an expensive price. I'll be happy to sell even for 200-300

mreastman

Prophet of Truth
Jan 2, 2018
Just going to post this because people in the main thread are a bit antsy.

You can see prices above 500. Rarely you can apparently get prices over 600.

As you long as you've got buddies to trade with, best to wait for at least a 300+ or 400+ price.

The highest prices are reportedly Wednesday - Friday, so the first few days aren't that super important anyways.

tl;dr:

Best prices are usually Wednesday to Friday
500+ is a good price
The price can go to 600+ (The range might be [50 - 650] for turnips overall)
If you really want to play it safe, you can usually manage 150+/200+ no matter what, especially with just one or two buddies.
Bonus tip: Sell Price on Sunday goes from [90 - 110]
I've seen turnips as low as 29bells fyi!

Oct 25, 2017
Letting like 3-4 people in at a time with one code and having the host close things out and generate a new code for 3-4 more people to join is easy imo. Keeps you from getting slammed or from having 25 people trying to get in at the same time. If I get a good price that is probably how I will be doing things.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Letting like 3-4 people in at a time with one code and having the host close things out and generate a new code for 3-4 more people to join is easy imo. Keeps you from getting slammed or from having 25 people trying to get in at the same time. If I get a good price that is probably how I will be doing things.

This is the way.

ScOULaris

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just a hard-working villager who took a chance on 1,000 turnips with a hope and a dream of improving his fortunes in this harsh world.

I'll suck anyone who'll let me onto their island on a 200+ bells sale price day.

The Dink

Oct 28, 2017
I will say I miss having the lockers from New Leaf. Would help curb some of the multi-trippers out there.

Aug 12, 2019
Mine went from 105 to 137 today. So I should be expecting another couple increases in to tomorrow and then it will probably drop in my game?

ChrizzSTARR

Avenger
Jan 7, 2018
~60 bells today, good luck gentlefolk! Correct me if I'm wrong but Historically, Tuesday have been higher on average in all other AC games. So there's hope!

Epcott

Oct 25, 2017
US, East Coast
Mine are 107 bells today.

So when someone gets 500-600 they post their Dodo Code?

(Come to think of it, how does one get a dodo code to give out? How does one make a "quote to see post" in the first place? So many questions)

n00bs7ay3r

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
I got 128 turnips right now. Not amazing but I know some people were looking to offload some at 120 earlier today.