• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Vormund

Oct 27, 2017
It's been nice knowing you.

actually I don't really have an issue with Taco Bell, but I've only eaten it outside the US (at some airport)

May 5, 2018
If you're still craving some Taco Bell, I'd say get a Cheesy Gordita Crunch with a Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito and a Spicy Potato Soft Taco. That's my usual go to order and the two latter items are a buck each.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
You know when they have the KFCs and the Taco Bells wrapped up together so that you can wash down your Zinger with a Cheesy Gordita Crunch?

Lonewulfeus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you're still craving some Taco Bell, I'd say get a Cheesy Gordita Crunch with a Cheesy Bean and Rice Burrito and a Spicy Potato Soft Taco. That's my usual go to order and the two latter items are a buck each.

I substitute the chipotle with avocado ranch on the potato soft taco and it's awesome. Beefy frito burrito is also a crazy amount of food for $1

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does Taco Bell actually cause this stuff more than other shitty fast food or is it just haha Mexican food

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Why do people always talk about buttholes when they eat at taco bell? What the hell is in the food?

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
People here got me worried by saying they got rid of the steak quesadillas but I just saw they're still on their online menu. There's still hope for the only reason I'll ever go to Taco Bell with friends

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Haters can hate all they want but taco Bell is still better meat than most fast and slow food places. Suck it haters..D
New-Scorecard_DRAFT-v1i.jpg

They got a B in 2018 ahead of all chains but 2 so must have had an off year this year.

Can't win them all but verifiable proof era is wrong!

Genryu

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Haters can hate all they want but taco Bell is still better meat than most fast and slow food places. Suck it haters..D

They got a B in 2018 ahead of all chains but 2 so must have had an off year this year.

To be fair, Chipotle is an A on there and it kills people.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
I've never had Taco Bell. Everyone I've ever talked to about it regards the food with a curious mix of longing and disgust.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
So, uh, Christmas Eve Taco Bell has kind of become a dumb family tradition for what will be the fifth year tomorrow. Go eat Taco Bell then go see Christmas lights.

No, Christmas lights isn't a euphemism like shitting so much I nearly pass out and see lights, either... usually.

Bitanator

Oct 27, 2017
I've had more cases of mud butt eating at Carls Jr than Taco Bell. Wienerschnitzel s the real diarrhea trap

Mr Swine

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
What's up with American fast food giving people diarrhea? Feels like every time a thread pops up on people eating they either get diarrhea or something equal

OP
OP

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
you mean literally shitty or fast food mixed with shit kinda shitty fast food?

Well, to start with, all of our food is covered in sugar, usually some sort of corn starch. Everything you get from a fastfood restaurant is riddled with starches. Everything is deep fried, everything is covered in grease, usually smothered in cheese-flavored liquid sauce, etc.

When you're young, you can eat that stuff without problem. But once you start getting up there in age, fast food destroys your body. In more ways than just giving you the runs. There's a very good reason like 10% of the country is pre-diabetic and 1/3 of the country is obese now.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

How is chipotle ranked so high after two e.coli outbreaks?

TheMango55

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
What's up with American fast food giving people diarrhea? Feels like every time a thread pops up on people eating they either get diarrhea or something equal

It's just a meme. Unless people have IBS or something Taco Bell shouldn't give them any problems unless they just eat a whole lot of it.

How is chipotle ranked so high after two e.coli outbreaks?

Maybe the fact that they don't use antibiotics has something to do with the e.coli outbreaks lol.

Really though it was probably the lettuce, that's usually what gives people e.coli in restaurants.

Shadow

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm always tempted to go there again. I haven't been there for over 10 years. My digestive system is not what it used to be though and would probably affect me 5x worse than a normal persons :(

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I lost 80 lbs in 6 months by depriving myself of this stuff. Not that it was all solely just by cutting out taco bell, but this kind of food really is bad for you.

Still haven't pooped yet, tho, so that's good.

Congrats on the weight loss, that's awesome. I would trade ten pounds for the TBell though.

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I remember when Taco Bell put chives one most of their items, then their product supply of chives were contaminated with ecoli and they never brought them back

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Taco Bell is great once in a while, I'm still salty that the $5 Chalupa cravings box that came with a Chalupa Supreme, taco, five layer burrito, cinnamon twists, and a drink. Though that might because of how much sodium it had.

Oct 31, 2017
I had it for the first time in 2-3 years a couple months ago when I was really drunk. I barely touch fast food now but back when I did I loved Taco Bell. I was really disappointed. It's oily as fuck and every item tastes really similar

Haint

Banned
Oct 14, 2018
wtf I go all the time and never heard of the encherito

It's been on the menu since 1970

I'm not sure if there's some joke here I'm missing, but both the Enchurito and its spiritual successor (the smothered burrito) have been discontinued from the national menu for many years. The last time I remember the Enchurito on the menu was somewhere in the 2000's decade. The smothered burrito was banished more recently, maybe 3-5 years ago IIRC.