• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
Good. I want to see Pence get trounced, it'll be especially cathartic after Trumps hissy fit this week.

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
Might be the most consequential and most watched VP debate in a long time.
Trump getting COVID just reminds people how old these two candidates are.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Can we send Kamala in a bubble suit to the debate?

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
If they're gonna go through with it, make a big fucking glass booth or something for them to go in and just put a mic in there.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, do it but keep Pence (and Harris) in isolation. We have the technology. Don't let him get away with continuing the strongman charade of "it's no big deal, we're taking precautions and everything's fine."

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Remind him his dude got COVID because he's a dangerously dumb motherfucker, and then remind him that all of them assholes who don't choke on their stupidity will be wearing orange a year from now.

JaredTaco

Oct 27, 2017
If Pence continues to test negative I feel like they could be on stage together, but at an even greater distance and possibly even wear masks during the debate. There needs to be support of masks from Republicans. There's no reason not to always be wearing a mask when outside your household (except when eating of course).

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
Spaced further apart and outdoors please. Also separate the audiences if there are any and mandatory masks for them.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
Harris needs to show up to the debate like this.

34c74234e686f50d9d4265cf7144fc26.jpg

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Maybe it should just be done remotely so we can have an actual moderator mute the other person and give the other person a chance to talk. I'd love to see Kamala ether Pence though.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just a bit sad bc Pence would have likely poured holy water on himself if he had to share space with an ambitious black woman

Catdaddy

Oct 27, 2017
TN
If we only had technology that would allow two people to talk (or debate) each other over some super secret software where they can be in different places would be great.. Get on this Benjamin Einstein!