• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Watch this video, then check out the comments section.

Can anyone share a YouTube comments section that goes in harder than they did on Scott?

Last edited:

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
dude carrys around a pizza thermometer so he obviously knows his stuff

DirtyManos

Oct 25, 2017
Lol what a dork.

Also OP, apparently the CA state senator is a whole different person per their twitter lol.

javiBear

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
That was a great video, but that Scott guy is a huge dork lmao. I'd definitely try that dollar slice out though.

Bobbetybob

Nov 11, 2017
This is why nobody wants to say they're an enthusiast in something, because of people like Scott.

Tanerian

Feb 24, 2018
Literally glad there aren't dollar slices where I live.. I'd be there every fucking day.

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
"can i get a well done one" ... the face was priceless.
A miracle that Scott hasn't his own special pizza cutlery, on a belt bag.

ibyea

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say, I don't think I have ever heard of someone asking for a "well done" pizza when ordering one.

Osahi

Oct 27, 2017
He has a website

www.scottspizzatours.com

About Us | Scott's Pizza Tours

Meet our amazing team of pizza tour guides who are pizza lovers first, tour guides second. We give tours of the pizza we love!

Edit:

And the Guiness World Record of largest collection of Pizza boxes

www.guinnessworldrecords.com

Largest collection of pizza boxes

The Guinness World Records Official site with ultimate record-breaking facts & achievements. Do you want to set a world record? Are you Officially Amazing?

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to see a video of this guy taking out that infrared thermometer inside a fine pizza restaurant to measure the temperature of pizza. And when he orders, he must say "well done" lol

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
While he might be huge dork, he had a series with the owner of one of NYs most acclaimed pizza place (i don't remember right now) and it was pretty great.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
I suppose the Michael Scott comparison has already been made.
lmao I love this dude, there are worse things to be a dork about.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Joke all you want but i bet this man follows all Covid precautions and then some.

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
yeah so how long until this thread gets bumped up again because it's no longer $1, if it cost them 50 cents a slice to make, in the next couple of years, everything will be going up especially in New York

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I will not accept this Scott Wiener slander he is the host of one of the best shows on youtube, Really Dough?

Oct 25, 2017
The way the dude paused when he heard him ask for it "well done"

not even 10 seconds later he pulled out a infrared thermometer to measure the temperature of a 1$ pizza in broad daylight.

I don't think I can unwrinkle my face

Patriiick

Oct 31, 2018
Grimsby, GB
Haven't watched this but Frank Pinello who used to do these pizza related Muchies show was really good. I'd recommend watching that instead.

Last edited:

addik

Oct 28, 2017
Haha I was in one of his tours before he became big in the internet. It was a pretty fun pizza tour. I was already living in NYC for a couple of months then and I didn't know how to give a pizza tour to my visiting family so we went to his pizza tour. It was fun and I got to try out a few places I've never heard of before.

Red or Alive

Oct 28, 2017
Man's living his best life (and making some money off of his obsession, too). Not sure why anyone would feel the need to leave a shitty comment.

Ikuu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A forum where people get hard over discussing sales figures for video games talking shit about some pizza nerd 😂

geardo

Oct 27, 2017
He has a website

www.scottspizzatours.com

About Us | Scott's Pizza Tours

Meet our amazing team of pizza tour guides who are pizza lovers first, tour guides second. We give tours of the pizza we love!

Edit:

And the Guiness World Record of largest collection of Pizza boxes

www.guinnessworldrecords.com

Largest collection of pizza boxes

The Guinness World Records Official site with ultimate record-breaking facts & achievements. Do you want to set a world record? Are you Officially Amazing?

Scott's Pizza Tour!! I did that a couple years ago. It was really cool.