• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Good riddance. Imagine being that stupid as a graduating senior in HS

Please send to her college lol

edit: lmao nevermind. Shes not graduating thus probably won't get to college.
Repeating high school sounds like a fair consequence

Sweet. Public shaming. That never ends badly.
You got me. If only there was some recent example of people piling on someone on this site that ended poorly. Nevermind.

oh boy here we go.

you are really focusing on the wrong thing here. lol

Last edited:

R1CHO

Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (3 Months): Concern Trolling Regarding Racism Over Multiple Posts
I don't believe the school should just expelled them tbh.

Let the district attorney do their job? I dunno, I am not American so it's hard to ponder the adecuate response, but don't really get why the school is a judge on a person life.

Judge for hate crymes, if there is basis for it. Let them be a piece of shit otherwise.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How did they wreck their own future when OANN/Fox News is gonna be hiring them straight from high school? That's the sad truth of it, these people are hardly ever punished for racist nonsense like this, especially when they're young.

She's already facing serious repercussions and is becoming a racist meme.

Oct 26, 2017
Well... at least they still have each oth...

EV78D15XgAAn-9u

Oh.
B L A C K S

nah you racist too, don't try to pass all the blame on your decision to date someone like you

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Let the district attorney do their job? I dunno, I am not American so it's hard to ponder the adecuate response, but don't really get why the school is a judge on a person life.

Judge for hate crymes, if there is basis for it. Let them be a piece of shit otherwise.

So let them be racist without any push back unless the authorities get involved?

stupei

Oct 26, 2017
Sweet. Public shaming. That never ends badly.

It's a public reaction a public video. Do you think maybe her jokes were intended to publicly evoke shame in people she despises for being born, or nah?

If so, comparing a racist trying to make a viral meme to someone with obvious mental illness is really really offensive and wildly off base. Being an asshole isn't the same as struggling with a mental illness.

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
She'll be fine, her future will be fine. Because if there's one thing I know it's that people will trip over themselves to defend/save a white woman from the ramifications of her own actions. And she got the tears out? Just give it time. I'll check back in a month or two. Cassie Anthony had a defense force and she killed her daughter, so I know this girl is in good hands, All State.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York

Why should minorities at that school have to endure being in the presence of such a bigot? She's effectively bullying and discriminating against every single black student at that school. It doesn't not count because her fuck shit didn't occur during school hours on school grounds in the direct presence of said minority students.

Also, a message needs to be sent to other students that doing this dumb shit will result in that ass getting dealt with.

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
She'll be fine, her future will be fine. Because if there's one thing I know it's that people will trip over themselves to defend/save a white woman from the ramifications of her own actions. And she got the tears out? Just give it time. I'll check back in a month or two
You don't gotta wait bro. we got people caping in the thread already. Playing this down as a public shaming and questioning whether she should be expelled from her HS. I'm out this thread already.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Good. Those poor excuses of human beings should be punished. No forgiveness for any racists ever. I hope they feel the consequences of their actions for the rest of their lives.

R1CHO

Oct 28, 2017
Why should minorities at that school have to endure being in the presence of such a bigot?

Isn't that life? I would like to see fascists dissapear from the world, it's just not the way things works.

What would you do? Send them to prison? Ok, let's do that, what for? Shouldn't we believe and want that prison is a place to reeducate and improve human beings?

Well, she is at school now! Shouldn't they take same responsibility and try to make her see that her view of the world is a stupid? Educate her?

If we believe that there is a right for education, I don't get how can we believe that they should just expelled her on the fly.

Do harm at school, then yeah, punishment is due. A video online though? A judge should decide, not a school.

Of course I approve of the boyfriend getting fired or whatever by a private company, but I don't agreed with the school exclusion.

Mar 18, 2020

In America racism isn't illegal, so it's up to people/organizations to punish it as they see fit. The woman's school rightfully recognizes it as wrong and she is being punished accordingly.

But don't worry, she's a white woman in America so she will have no problem getting into a different school. In fact, her open racism will open new doors for her.

Save your concern for someone who needs it.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't that life? I would like to see fascists dissapear from the world, it's just not the way things works.

What would you do? Send them to prison? Ok, let's do that, what for? Shouldn't we believe and want that prison is a place to reeducate and improve human beings?

Well, she is at school now! Shouldn't they take same responsibility and try to make her see that her view of the world is a stupid? Educate her?

If we believe that there is a right for education, I don't get how can we believe that they should just expelled her on the fly.

Do harm at school, then yeah, punishment is due. A video online though? A judge should decide, not a school.

Of course I approve of the boyfriend getting fired or whatever by a private company, but I don't agreed with the school exclusion.

Dude you realize she as graduating in like a month, right? Let me know of your crash course in racism deprogramming that works in that time and can be done by a school.

R1CHO

Oct 28, 2017
Dude you realize she as graduating in like a month, right? Let me know of your crash course in racism deprogramming that works in that time and can be done by a school.

So is just a punishment from the school.
Yeah, I don't get it.

And no, I am not concerned for her, in fact I personally couldn't care less about what happens to those people, it's just an interesting theme to think about for a minute.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Lol even when she was caught she still blamed black people. Glad to see her get shitted on.

Nobody wants to see an only fans account of you and your racist bf

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, I don't get it.

And no, I am not concerned for her, in fact I personally couldn't care less about what happens to those people, it's just an interesting theme to think about for a minute.
Her school definitely has a code of conduct that includes social media, and she definitely violated that.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Yeah, I don't get it.

so you decided to play devil's advocate for shits and giggles

really cool to see what kind of person you are

GYODX

Oct 27, 2017
Wow. I was expecting some "light" racism. That was extremely and aggressively racist. Fuck those people. May they never have careers.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man

unless I'm missing something, what does a judge have todo with this? the school took the correct action, as I'm pretty sure she violated a school policy.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder why an account thats almost 3 years old, has only 220 posts, is playing devils advocate for racists... 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. This entire thing is nuts. Way to throw away everything and try to use every excuse under the sun.

R1CHO

Oct 28, 2017
so you decided to play devil's advocate for shits and giggles

really cool to see what kind of person you are

Jump the gun fast!

What I mean, is that ME, as an individual, yes, I despise racism and would love to see them suffer.

That doesn't mean that the state should be hot tempered hot blooded and fast to judge.

If in the US, any school can do whatever they want, and they have independence to have their rules, regulations, and take this kind of decision... Well then it's what it is, but to me, as a principle, education is a right that shouldn't be taken from one person slightly.

I would much prefer this other ending: banned for attending the rest of the year, graduated without honors, and then a civil trial if there is ground for it.

R1CHO

Oct 28, 2017
I wonder why an account thats almost 3 years old, has only 220 posts, is playing devils advocate for racists... 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Wow, you guys really are something else.

Let me tell you, it's Saturday evening, I am bored, got into the forum, got into the thread and commented.

Happy?

And how the hell I am a devil advocate? I have never day that their behavior was right or anything similar to it, revolting.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York

Yes, that has been life in my experience. People being generally indifferent in the face of racism.

I would like to see fascists dissapear from the world, it's just not the way things works.

This to me just reads as a whataboutism. What does fascism, prison and prison education have to do with the fact that we have a person calling black people racial epithets and intentionally going out of her way to ensure her classmates can see what disgusting bigotry she feels for them?

Ah, I think I see the problem with your worldview. My friend, this isn't an issue of her views being merely "stupid". And you can't often correct that type of profound deeply held belief in white supremacy simply by being asked to watch a video on equality after class.

Her actions go beyond "stupid". There are other real students that don't look like her that are damaged by her actions. That can't be dismissed in the name of teaching away hate as if that can be done. She already knew what she was doing was wrong. And she didn't care regardless. That's the power of racialized power. It can be intoxicating. Ironically it's often the most intoxicating to the most powerless in the majority group.

And what do we do to intoxicated people acting terrible and treating others horribly at bare minimum? We send their ass home to sober the fuck up...

She will still get her education. In fact she's learning more and more since this incident, I promise you. And other black students at that school don't have to ensure her glib smirks and smarmy bullshit and can feel like the school DOES give a shit about them as human beings. Everyone wins. Except her, because she made that choice.

Please don't ignore the black kids at that school that deserve to be educated without such bigotry being poured on them even outside of school. You shouldn't casually ignore that aspect of this situation or handwave it away. That's a HUGE part of the problem of white supremacy. Globally.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, you guys really are something else.

Let me tell you, it's Saturday evening, I am bored, got into the forum, got into the thread and commented.

Happy?

And how the hell I am a devil advocate? I have never day that their behavior was right or anything similar to it, revolting.
Sure buddy. Sure.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017

Clearly not!

In the US, kids get expelled or punished in school for things outside of school routinely. You're expected to behave and signal that you're not a danger to those around you, 24/7. Racist ramblings should be considered dangerous by administration, and thankfully this school agrees.

These idiots can get a GED and try their luck on the job market or apply to Devry or whatever. Conservatives love it when they can do whatever they want due to personal belief. Now these kids can experience that from their future employers whenever they go through a background check.

R1CHO

Oct 28, 2017
Clearly not!

In the US, kids get expelled or punished in school for things outside of school routinely. You're expected to behave and signal that you're not a danger to those around you, 24/7. Racist ramblings should be considered dangerous by administration, and thankfully this school agrees.

These idiots can get a GED and try their luck on the job market or apply to Devry or whatever. Conservatives love it when they can do whatever they want due to personal belief. Now these kids can experience that from their future employers whenever they go through a background check.

Ok, I think I understand the situation better now.

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
If you protect minorities from bullying and discrimination, then you're coddling people in safe spaces. Yet when you enable bigots and maintain environments with a lack of consequences for their actions, that's just "how the world works". Says a lot about the kind of world many want to live in, really.

Castor

Oct 29, 2017
New York City
It's the same thing as a workplace firing someone for racist actions on social media. In letting them graduate it's essentially condoning this behavior. They are students of the school, they represent the school at all times even outside of school. The school isn't obligated to let them graduate if one of their requirements is their students are supposed to not be racist pieces of shit. The only way these people are going to learn to not to be this way is if they learn the hard way that this shit isn't okay and if they don't learn let them suffer. They got what they deserve.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
I hope the FBI keeps a close eye on them going forward. I sense some Bonny and Clyde in them once they experience how fucked their futures are.

Deleted member 49482

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2018
I just think it's kinda funny that she thinks onlyfans is gonna rescue the loss of her career opportunities.

That and the "all they do is act ghetto and racist and low class---white power" rant before she came with the lawyer approved apology. A complete lack of self-awareness.
That entire line of responses may be my favorite. Only because she IMMEDIATELY realizes, "Oops, this is a sub-optimal path to try to take out of this," and then proceeds to try to throw her boyfriend under the bus and ingratiate herself to the black community in increasingly confusing ways.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I just realized that guy has a wristband with his own name on it lmao what a tool