• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Should anybody be surprised that the twitter thread in the OP has people defending her...and the ones defending her have #KAG in their bio. Lol.

Dec 2, 2017
New rule:

You're automatically racist if you use the term "The Blacks".
I have an anecdote while I've already told on this site before. I was in a college class (this was in Ireland not the states) , and the teacher goes 'lads do you know the blacks' and we were like.... yeah? Not sure how to react. And she goes 'the blacks are faster than us lads you know it's a fucking fact like you know biologically they're faster than us. But, we can out think them, and drop them into the ole holes covered by nets, and that's how we'll beat them like'

then she just went back to teaching like she hadn't just said it.

kcp12304

Oct 27, 2017
Careful, some of these posts are fake.

EV99Fg3WoAAULhI

Pandaman

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The empty 'make good choices' cup is kind of funny when they're in the process of recording a video that will fuck the next decade of their life.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Wow. What did they expect was gonna happen posting that?! Like they seem like they have some amount of brain cells kicking about... how could they possibly have thought this wasn't going to ruin them in some way??? I don't get it. Are they truly in such a bubbled cocoon of whiteness that they thought the praise would outshine the negativity? I don't get it.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Oh nooo! Think of all the great things these clearly intelligent and talented people could have accomplished! Truly the futures of two people who offer such great value to the world have been denied to us /s

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
User Banned (3 Months): Dismissing Racism and Concern Trolling Over Multiple Posts
Sweet. Public shaming. That never ends badly.

tATu

Alt Account
Mar 18, 2020
I know racists are dumb as fuck, But holy shit these racists specifically are DUMB

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
How did they wreck their own future when OANN/Fox News is gonna be hiring them straight from high school? That's the sad truth of it, these people are hardly ever punished for racist nonsense like this, especially when they're young.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
I should be even more careful not to get COVID-19, since apparently it turns you into a gigantic racist.

bry

Oct 27, 2017
Guys double check the screenies of her story ur posting lol.
you guys are posting some fake ones, not that it matters or helps her case at all but some of these are troll/scam accounts lol

Atrophis

Oct 25, 2017
Trump to confirm their expulsion was "very harsh, very unfair" during tonight's Coronavirus briefing. Then offer them scholarships at Trump university.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Do people not proof read what they post anymore and not think for a second the consequences of their actions?

I'm not American so how old is high school?

This is equivalent of jumping off from 2 storeys high without considering the fact of all the broken bones you will get.....this type of self-inflicted injury makes no sense unless you got a death wish....or just plain dumb.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Do people not proof read what they post anymore and not think for a second the consequences of their actions?

I'm not American so how old is high school?

This is equivalent of jumping off from 2 storeys high without considering the fact of all the broken bones you will get.....this type of self-inflicted injury makes no sense unless you got a death wish....or just plain dumb.
She would be graduating high school this year.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You should just say "People being held accountable for racist behavior frightens me" so people understand what you're really about.
You got me. If only there was some recent example of people piling on someone on this site that ended poorly. Nevermind.