• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 month) and thread posting privileges revoked: Consistent history of making inflammatory and inappropriate topics; numerous infractions for trolling
I just got home from bus ten minutes or so ago and uh...

The description sounds absurd but let me set it up. I was on back on the bus and on my way home from class, read some shit on ResetEra, going to nap, you know that life we live.

When I was asleep I was having...dreams...and I got some belated morning glory. And it happened that today's laundry day so I had to wear pants with a bit of a hole in them by the crotch. My dick started to pop out a bit, and I only realized this cause a woman sitting next to me went "bop" and with one finger tried to push it back in the hole before running off the bus and onto her stop.

I just can't.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In her eyes you were probably some weirdo who was pretending to be asleep whilst parading his big schlong around. You should have gotten up and chased after her when she got off the bus so you could apologize.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
200w.gif

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dude, this is all on you. You cant be outside with clothes that have your dick randomly pop out. That is disgusting and actually potentially abusive behavior.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
1) Why are you wearing clothes with holes in them in public
2) Why are you wearing pants with holes in them in public without underwear or something
3) Why did you make this thread

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
I had a woman security guard grope my dick and balls during a pat down to get into the county fair.

When I jumped back and asked WTF, she said "I GOTSTA CHECK EVERYTHING!"

Smfh.

Yams

Oct 25, 2017
so Many jokes but this is fucked up but also fighting urge to make jokes because it's fucked up and wrong to touch other people but it's also an absurd story

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
Inappropriate for her to do that, but she was probably embarrassed for you and maybe turned on. I'd think it would have to be a bit of both for her to have to moxy to do that.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
So what are your thoughts, OP? Do you feel violated? Are you OK with it? Your OP is very confusing tonally.

Status
Not open for further replies.