• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
5z7TR2K.png

I hate change

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
The new Twitter already sucks. If you have a search or Twitter page open, it doesn't auto-update like it used to with a notification on how many tweets have been added. Now the notifcation number is just your number of notifications.

The usability of the web portal has turned to shit.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I look at that picture and all I see is a woman with a Mickey mouse ear for hair and a nose where her eye should be

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The new Twitter already sucks. If you have a search or Twitter page open, it doesn't auto-update like it used to with a notification on how many tweets have been added. Now the notifcation number is just your number of notifications.

The usability of the web portal has turned to shit.
Also they keep turning the timeline from chronological to some fucking engagement algorithm without even asking. I fear they're going to do away with chronological altogether in this update.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
The new UI is absolute dog shit. If I sign out I can see the old UI and it's much better, but I want to browse with my account. I've a feeling they'll remove the ability to sort tweets chronological, and force us again into using their "most relevant" tweets that doesn't fucking work.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
The new UI is absolute dog shit. If I sign out I can see the old UI and it's much better, but I want to browse with my account. I've a feeling they'll remove the ability to sort tweets chronological, and force us again into using their "most relevant" tweets that doesn't fucking work.
I'm pissed that they took away my option to stay with legacy Twitter

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Current twitter actively search bans users for USING THE PLATFORM. It has an active algorithm that buries people.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Once they introduce bookmarks, gone is the "i just LIKED this to save it for later" excuse for liking shitty people's shitty tweets.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it one without all the nazis? oh, it's not? I'll pass.

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
I've been using this version of Twitter for a while now, I think. One thing I can say I like about it is that after I click someone's reply to a tweet and want to go back, it returns me to exactly where I was in the replies instead of bringing me to the original tweet.

addik

Oct 28, 2017
Lmao there's a "Take a Look" option on my profile... and it just changed layouts. Not sure if it's everything, but so far, it's a whole pile of nothing (unless you like dark mode)

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
This is probably the final push of the new layout (which is absolutely dreadful and has cut my twitter time drastically).

FILE_ID.DIZ

Banned
Jun 1, 2019
Fort Wayne
Features that are conspicuously absent:
  • Banning Nazis
  • Defaulting to chronological order and not that "Home" shit
  • Banning Nazis
  • Not auto-silencing accounts by demanding a phone number for "security reasons"
  • Banning Nazis
  • Not banning people for calling out TERFs
  • Banning Nazis

My rating: Boo, Nerds. (Also ban the Nazis already)

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The only good Twitter related news would be it to be forever gone.