• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Im very good at lying looking like I'm being honest so that 1k is mine

I am extremely happy with my life choices and where they've lead me.

See?

Oct 27, 2017
A Way Out had problems but I wouldn't describe it as boring. A friend and I played through it in a single sitting.

I believe him. It Takes Two might be bad, good, great, terrible or whatever, but I doubt it will be boring.

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
I have severe ADHD and get bored of every game I play
This 1k is as easy as mine

mtel

Oct 29, 2017
I know some people may dislike Fares for being a bit of a meme, but his commitment to a genre that has largely been ignored (co-op) to the point that he has almost become the face of it is admirable.

If flashy headlines like this make more people buy It Takes Two and increase the industry's perception of co-op, then good on him!

Skies

Oct 25, 2017
When your are the head of a company and making "guarantees" that you can't possibly backup.... Wouldn't you be a bit worried about lawsuits?

I enjoy his energy and games but seems a little shortsighted to make such a comment just to grab a headline.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Easy grift, just get sets of depressed teenagers to play it

Djalminha

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 22, 2020
My partner and I got super bored with A Way Out and dropped it after one hour or so, so...

toy_brain

Nov 1, 2017
A thousand dollars eh?
Y'know what, I believe him.
I also believe it'll be a thousand Zimbabwe dollars, and I'm sure he can afford the $3.11

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
Screenshot-2021-02-17-133358.png

Seems like a bad idea. I mean I'm sure he'll walk it back if he needs to and I guess both you and your co-op partner would need to "get tired of the game?"

Honestly, the game didn't really sound interesting to me in the first place, so I probably won't play it anyways. No 1000 GWdollars for me.

there's a Cerebral Bore joke here somewhere... I'm just not clever enough to root it out.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
I was about to say the same thing. Problem is some people will take this literally.
I mean, he's saying stuff like this.

"You can put this as the headline. I can literally give 1,000 bucks to anyone who says, 'Oh, I'm tired of this game now because it doesn't surprise me.' One thousand bucks! I guarantee. I'll give it to everyone who gets tired. But they have to be honest about it."

Jan 11, 2020
Fares, if you have not seen his swedish movies- there are a couple of good ones, Kopps is fun..
Always liked him for his hyperbole personality, he is like Moleneux but it's quite obvious that it's all coke and passion and not lies:p

Engin

Oct 25, 2017
Don't want 1000$... i need this game right now, it looks like the perfect game to play with my girlfriend

FatalT

Banned
Feb 24, 2019
I was excited for a new co-op game like A Way Out because it seems like developers don't care about couch co-op or these types of intense experiences but the art style of It Takes Two has really turned me off.

Sooooooo