• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ekim

Oct 26, 2017
Via:
www.pcgamer.com

Josef Fares promises $1,000 to anyone who gets bored of It Takes Two

The co-op studio's latest arrives on March 26th.

At least, that's what the notorious studio director told GameInformer in a recent interview. Fares, who's perhaps better known as the "Fuck The Oscars" guy, made the bullish claim that it is "impossible" to get bored with his next game, which follows a little girl dealing with her parents' separation by playing with magical dolls.

"That's another thing that I can guarantee you with It Takes Two: It's impossible, and quote me on this, to get tired of this game," Fares told the outlet. "You can put this as the headline. I can literally give 1,000 bucks to anyone who says, 'Oh, I'm tired of this game now because it doesn't surprise me.' One thousand bucks! I guarantee. I'll give it to everyone who gets tired. But they have to be honest about it."

Bore me to death if old.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
Bore me to death if old.

Lay your head on the table.

3061_pic.jpg

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Love this dude and he makes great games. Most dudes with this kinda bravado don't have the chops to back it up.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
I'm bored AND tired, Fares. Bored and tired! But i'll give you a chance and instead of paying me 2k bucks you just give me an early copy of the game that bored and tired me. Aint i such a nice gal

xpownz

▲ Legend ▲
Feb 13, 2020
I admire this guys since he's focusing his games on coop experiences

fuck it, I'll play it

Lube Man

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 18, 2021
Man is talking a lot of nonsense. He's saying "I guarantee". Legally binding? Watch people come in droves to claim it.

pbayne

Oct 27, 2017
Lol he just says some wacky bullshit every 6 months or so to keep his name and his game in peoples heads. And its working so fair play to him.

Omniblack

Jul 10, 2020
I fell asleep and my brother had to come wake me when I started snoring on the mic.
Edit: talking about a way out. Did end up playing it together.

Last edited:

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
After "John Romero is about to make you his bitch" its "Josef Fares is about to make you rich"