• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
So I went to work today and one of my supervisors told me make sure I have gloves today because they have footage that some old guy with Corona went around last night licking all the carts and for some reason we're still working the same as usual, I'm seeing customers grab carts and after they've already grabbed the carts they have a employee say let me clean that for you sir, I made this thread because my supervisor wouldn't even specify if it was the Walmart I'm currently working at or another one in the area so I give the advice to just not go there

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
This thing is going to be around forever at this rate with assholes like that guy.

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
How would you know from security camera footage that this person has the coronavirus?

(Still disgusting, by the way.)

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This sounds like a chain email your 70 year old uncle would send on Facebook. How do they know the guy has corona? How did nobody see him licking the carts?

mikhailguy

Banned
Jun 20, 2019
I know it's not funny, but lol.

As far as I know, contracting it from surfaces isn't the most common form of transmission. Still gross though, for his sake as well, what else is he gonna catch?

Brunire

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Well if that is true, he probably contracted something that would tag team with his COVID-19. Not smart.

KingM

Oct 28, 2017
Glad to see Walmart security cameras can scan people for Corona. We need to get this tech into other stores.

Roliq

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Sep 23, 2018
Even if the guy didn't have Corona why would you even do that

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
butwhy.gif

I actually work with a guy who said if he caught it, he's coughing all over every keyboard & mouse in the building and quote, "hugging all the pretty girls because they have fans" ie they'd pass it on to others real quick. So I'm not surprised.

Phantom

Writer at Jeux.ca
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Canada
LndirvJ.gif

aznpxdd

Oct 25, 2017
They did catch peeps doing this in other countries, there are assholes everywhere...

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
So I went to work today and one of my supervisors told me make sure I have gloves today because they have footage that some old guy with Corona went around last night licking all the carts and for some reason we're still working the same as usual, I'm seeing customers grab carts and after they've already grabbed the carts they have a employee say let me clean that for you sir, I made this thread because my supervisor wouldn't even specify if it was the Walmart I'm currently working at or another one in the area so I give the advice to just not go there
Which store is this?? I have family members working in one of the local stores.

Lexad

Nov 4, 2017
Florida man

There was video in China of assholes doing the same on the elevators buttons

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Sounds like something from a boomer email chain. Aren't posting rumors like this not allowed?

Do you work at this Walmart OP?

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hartford, CT

You probably need to report that to the health department, seriously.

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
at my work, they've pretty much declared that telework is voluntary, and so most of the folks have done so.

There's a few still going into the office, and another coworker (who had been teleworking) went in to pick something up and said it was kinda depressing in there, because the folks that stuck around were all "deniers".

I can imagine pretty precisely what they're saying because I'm also seeing it on facebook.

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
As this is very anecdotal and people have enough to worry about at the moment, we're going to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.