• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
I knew David many years ago. He was an entitled jackass then and somehow has become a bigger jackass as the years have progressed. One day the fine folks at Hasbro and Magic the Gathering PR/Marketing will recognize his toxicity and stop sending him freebies. He uses his Verified Twitter status to get free items from marketing departments. He "has" 27k followers on Instagram and tries to get free clothing and items to post on it.

He's basically a scam artist.

Hey I want to college with this guy (pretty sure he got kicked off campus for exactly what you'd expect). He was a dick back then as well.
If you went to UMASS, then you went to college with him.

Last edited:

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
He seems to have a history of being a terrible human being...

Im surprised that still nobody has kicked that guy's ass in the street.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
I knew David many years ago. He was an entitled jackass then and somehow has become a bigger jackass as the years have progressed. One day the fine folks at Hasbro and Magic the Gathering PR/Marketing will recognize his toxicity and stop sending him freebies. He uses his Verified Twitter status to get free items from marketing departments. He "has" 27k followers on Instagram and tries to get free clothing and items to post on it.

He's basically a scam artist.

If you went to UMASS, then you went to college with him.

Ooph. This guy reminds me of so many different people I went to school with (at UMass) lol, so that figures

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
Guy rubs me like the kind of guy that wouldn't have taken the picture if the employee was a dude.

Also, I would've been fired for jamming his nose into his brain The Last Boy Scout style if he took my picture like that.

Feb 9, 2018
These social misfits that harass retail workers, especially over petty bullshit like this, deserve to be exiled to a penal colony in northern Alaska. We can call it the "Karen Gulag." Having worked more than a decade in retail, I can say that people who do things like this are just maladjusted, spiteful, antisocial pricks who have probably never had to put in an honest day's work in their life, and certainly not in retail or food service.

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
It's okay to laugh at trolls, but this has the potential to lead to more unwanted attention for the Target manager, so we're locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.