• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been all over east texas towns with populations in the double digits that have pig problems. It's ridiculous that you're taking this hyperbole at face value. You're conflating one thing (there is a problem with razorbacks causing property damage in razorback country) with another thing (there are literally hoards of pigs roaming rural texas that need to be mowed down with assault rifles).

The stampede is the fantasy scenario aspect. It doesn't seem common although I'll admit that I had no idea they were such a problem in the south before this thread.

I can only speak based on second hand knowledge, but Zoe's post was also what a friend told me - that there's a hog problem so bad that you can actually pay to get up in a helicopter and shoot them with machine guns. That and it's always open season on them.

That's basically the main knowledge I have on the subject, and based on that, the question doesn't sound insane, even if the proposed solution is wrong.

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can only speak based on second hand knowledge, but Zoe's post was also what a friend told me - that there's a hog problem so bad that you can actually pay to get up in a helicopter and shoot them with machine guns. That and it's always open season on them.

That's basically the main knowledge I have on the subject, and based on that, the question doesn't sound insane, even if the proposed solution is wrong.

let's put it this way: the city of Houston alone has more stray dogs in the city limits than the entire state of Arkansas has wild razorbacks, in a much smaller land area, and yet you'd never, ever see packs of 30-50 stray dogs roaming the streets of Houston.

There can be a problem with razorbacks AND this guy's example for why he needs his shoot-shoot-bang-bang is ridiculous.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I tried my hand at it

4AP3iu6.png

W10VxY9.png

i82sUUK.png

Last edited:

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Okay I will shout in to the void, what's worse one giant Feral Hog Sized duck or 30-50 duck sized feral hogs? Am I doing the internet right today?

Deleted member 12790

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Okay I will shout in to the void, what's worse one giant Feral Hog Sized duck or 30-50 duck sized feral hogs? Am I doing the internet right today?

An finite stream of feral hogs vs an infinite stream of babies barely old enough to crawl, how long until the babies overtake the hogs? Let's say, 10 million hogs.

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
This is the most incredible Twitter thing of 2019. People are hilarious.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017

I am deceased

Also that guy is claiming he's not a Republican, he's a Libertarian but then is retweeting TP USA shit. These guys are so dumb and so transparent.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
These hogs are supposed to be pretty nasty to eat.

They're also really hard to kill because of their thick hides and propensity to charge at you, and it's actually a thing to shoot them down from helicopters.
gotta kill em right and get to them quick, so the meat doesn't spoil, but a feral hog is still a hog.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
Can you stew or make paté from feral hog?

Hog meat is delicious, tad strong but nothing a red wine stew cant fix