• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eggcellent move. That takedown afterward was one hell of an overreaction. Glad the kid is okay.

Huh?

If somebody smashed an object over my head unexpectedly I might also instinctively lash out and strike them. If I had five or ten seconds to think about, it I wouldn't.

On the other hand...

a) I'm not a racist Australian politician
b) However I almost received as many votes as he did

He's not defending the politician he's pointing out a simple fact that people when surprised with sudden "violence" can and do lash out.

Oct 25, 2017
Gives me some hope for the younger generations. I love how the kid was still recording after egging that asshole. But what was really disgusting were the guys pinning the kid down with all that force. Completely unnecessary and careless, that can go wrong real fast. Fuck Anning and his goons.

Apr 16, 2018
Man, white people get praised for doing the bare minimum.

Let me know when it's okay for black folks and Muslims to start slugging racists in the back of the head for their rhetoric.

kingPaPi

Mar 28, 2018
Nyc/LA
He was slapped, put into a choke hold, punched twice in the head, kicked and thrown to the ground where he was rendered unconscious. It was an overly agrressive reaction. All by grown men bigger than him.

All Because he hit a dude with an egg. Real men don't need to do that to a kid imo

Once you violate and disrespect a persons body and space, then be prepared to deal with all the consequences that come with.

I'm sure we all have different definitions of what a " real man" is.

With that said I don't agree with them choking that young man out.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Once you violate and disrespect a persons body and space, then be prepared to deal with all the consequences that come with.

Gotta love the saves at the end of posts like this.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

He is a Senator. It was hardly an assassination attempt. He saw it was a kid and chose to punch him twice.

Apr 14, 2018

He didn't just swing on him once, it was clear he was trying to engage in a full on brawl with a teenager. He's not a "real man," just a "shit cunt" as the other video stated.

Oct 25, 2017
9a8f8b6f-fb92-412c-albjy7.jpeg

M.Bluth

Oct 25, 2017
The least that racist bastard deserves to get. Should be in jail for supporting terrorist actions.

Oct 25, 2017
That boy has some heart, and I commend him for it.

But at the end of the day, every action has a reaction. You can't put your hands on another person and not expect something like that to be Happen.

Every action has a reasonable reaction. The guy made multiple attempts to retaliate, and then four people choked him out on the ground. The reaction also has to consider age.

kingPaPi

Mar 28, 2018
Nyc/LA
Yes, and if yours involves punching a kid for throwing an egg at you, you're part of the problem.
When did I ever say that's how I would have handled it? I commend that young man for what he did, took a lot of heart to do that.

Lol I'm a young black man who does a lot of my community, but I'm somehow the problem?

Also a reasonable reaction for Anning's statement is more than egging
I fully agree.

Last edited:

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man

So the slap and being punched twice in the head is ok, but the chokehold was too far?

That's a weird line to draw.

I doubt you can kill a person by throwing an egg at them, but you can definetly kill someone with a punch. Not that the old shit cunt could, he looks weak and frail. But my point is the chance to die from a punch is much higher than getting hit with an egg.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
I really enjoy how he looks at to see who did it then, when he sees it's a kid, goes on the attack. Kid doesn't give a fuck, keeps filming it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
Where is a giant fossilized dino egg when you need one.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Did he really throw hands at him because he saw it was a kid? Cause there's a decent delay there

DFG

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, white people get praised for doing the bare minimum.

Let me know when it's okay for black folks and Muslims to start slugging racists in the back of the head for their rhetoric.
I get what you're saying as a brown person myself but he did what we all wanted to do and exposing them as violent thugs. It's the best we got without having racist cunts telling us "SEE??? LEFTIST ONLY REACT BY VIOLENCE AGAINST FREE SPEECH!!!!"
Also as an Australian it makes me happy to see our young against old racist fuck head politicians