• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Zombine

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like she wanted to marry you.
This happens a lot to me for whatever reason.

Do they bring a bouncer and a pole? Is it insanely expensive?

Never been to a strip club so I dunno what expensive would be.

Yep. There is a bouncer. They're usually really cool dudes. They bring stuff, but not poles usually. In terms of money spent? I actually lost track of whatever they did but I think each performer brought home $1300 a person easily.

Each one could have gotten an Xbox Series X, PS5, and 2 games with that money.

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
mack-r.png

Fuck.

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
This happens a lot to me for whatever reason.

Yep. There is a bouncer. They're usually really cool dudes. They bring stuff, but not poles usually. In terms of money spent? I actually lost track of whatever they did but I think each performer brought home $1300 a person easily.

Each one could have gotten an Xbox Series X, PS5, and 2 games with that money.

That's... a lot of money.

Strippers wouldn't like me much as I have a hard time paying for anything expensive that isn't going to last.

Oct 29, 2017
OP? Are these Stripper house calls taking place in the San Francisco Bay Area? Just asking for a friend. Money isn't an issue as my friend is an Nintendo fan.

Smitington

Oct 27, 2017
Denver
How many people were at this shin-dig? I'm really curious of how a casual get-together results in a request for adult performances. Do people really just order this stuff like the group might decide to order a pizza?

Outtrigger888

Oct 27, 2017
I had a stripper tell me that I looked like I never seen a naked women before. I have 2 kids. Shit made me laugh.

Deleted member 29691

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Back when I had a buzzcut a woman said that I had a "good-shaped head." Still trying to figure out wtf that even means. Do some people really have weird head shapes?
As a bald man, yes, some people do have weird shaped heads and can't pull off being bald as well. Typically I've found when people tell my I have a good shaped head, they're actually saying "you look good bald"

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Back when I was 17 I went to a diner with my parents and sister, and this waitress kept calling me handsome and saying things like if she were my age she'd introduce me to her parents and show me a good time. I was flattered but saying it in front of my parents had me so embarrassed. They teased me about it on the way home.