• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like something has popped up in our favorite cross collaboration battle royale..

Et3zrBOXYAENayb

Et3F0EZXEAUms7n

I'll take this opportunity to remind everyone that:
tumblr_ml9op90jM61ra8b8oo1_500.gif

and that Daft Punk has recently released the Complete Edition of the TRON: Legacy soundtrack.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This is a gentle reminder that Jared Leto is currently the lead in production of Tron 3.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
I wish Fortnite would get rid of building mechanic. It's the only thing keeping it from being great for me.

Having said that, the collaborations are insane.

wideface

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hidamari Apartments
I wish Fortnite would get rid of building mechanic. It's the only thing keeping it from being great for me.

Having said that, the collaborations are insane.
Honestly same. But I recently got back into it with a friend and there's fun to be had just by completing the quests.
Hell, we usually make it to Top 10 and even win some games without needing to build anything other than an occasional basic ramp or wall.

Uhyve

Oct 25, 2017
I will not allow myself to believe it will actually happen.

... But if it does, they need to release the rumoured 4k version of Tron Legacy with redone Bridges de-aging as part of the build up to release. Please allow me to give you my money DIsney.

Oct 25, 2017
and that Daft Punk has recently released the Complete Edition of the TRON: Legacy soundtrack.
thanks for the heads up on that by the way, somehow i missed this news
this music is like a warm spa for my soul

I will not allow myself to believe it will actually happen.

... But if it does, they need to release the rumoured 4k version of Tron Legacy with redone Bridges de-aging as part of the build up to release. Please allow me to give you my money DIsney.
ifResCc.gif

Last edited:

Bucca

Oct 25, 2017
This is a gentle reminder that Jared Leto is currently the lead in production of Tron 3.

People on this site like to pretend Leto isn't a good actor because of the whole DAMAGED shit. SMH.

edit: had forgotten about past allegations and other things. My mistake.

Last edited: