• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

belairjeff

J->E Localization
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
There are videos of the police opening the gates and essentially marching alongside the terrorists.

they need to be help accountable.

mute

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Was this the same dude that said he wasn't going anywhere earlier today or someone else?

Epitomage

Banned
Sep 25, 2020
Good.

What's his PSN? I could use an embarrassment like Sund for boosting purposes, and I imagine he'll be playing a lot more after the 16th. And you know he plays... Battlefield.

Magilla

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Dude should be in prison. This was criminal negligence if not out right sedition.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
What a piss poor response for any sort of crowd control. Like even if you didn't expect them to crash the Capitol, you had the President of the United States hosting a rally there without any sort of increase in security? And you had a building filled with nearly every VIP in the country's government at that moment? Like how clueless can you be, if not purposefully negligent? Someone really needs to ask this dude if he it was on purpose or not, just to get an explanation for what happened.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Get him the hell out of here.

Allowing this to happen has been an international embarrassment.

We can have a thousand guys ready to beat people to death for protesting against racism but we can't stop or be prepared for a bunch of right wing lunatics to just jaunt into the capitol building?

Give me a break.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Just saw a USCP officer died from his injuries. That death is on Sund's hands and he should NOT be able to just resign and walk away. I'm not saying there was anything conspiratorial but there needs to be a full investigation and heavy scrutiny into just how the fuck he allowed this happen.

Didnt his Job begin on January 2? Lol

That's the DC police chief Contee who is also clearly incompetent and probably should be fired.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Really hope they do a deep dive investigation as well and nab anyone who was in contact with any of these terrorists before they committed treason.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
It sure has been one of those "Well well well if it isn't the consequences of my actions" kind of days for many today hasn't it?

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
One by one they'll all be exposed as enablers, and worse - cooperative with alt right nazi terrorists. Piece of shit.

mAcOdIn

Oct 27, 2017
Huh, so its turns out it wasn't his fault and has repeatedly asked the House Sergeant at Arms for the National Guard but was pushed back. Same with the Pentagon officials. Just finished reading it at MSN - Outgoing Capitol Police chief accuses House, Senate security officials of hindering efforts to call in National Guard: WaPo (msn.com). Not sure if it's okay to post the link.
I mean, obviously not everything's his fault but I am still leaning towards the poor police planning being his fault. I think there's an ethical difference in having a failed plan fail and watching a plan fail and not try and fix it so I'm not trying to say he was ok with how things turned out or whatever but, isn't it like only a quarter of the police were at work that day? That's fucking silly. Maybe their union's good enough that once this protest became known he couldn't force people to work or some shit but I'm going to need to see why his plan sucked so bad before I let him off the hook.

Now, it may be the case that even if he had most of his people on duty that the building still would have fallen and the lack of the Guard would have been an issue regardless but that's not the universe we're in.

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Imagine being a criminal while being allowed more than a week to remove all evidence that will incriminate you before any investigation will even start.