• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I was following this and it was crazy. There was some really nasty shit she was doing and saying. The cucumber being pulled out her vagina and vomiting stuff is just gross as fuck. Her using the N word while begging for these nasty white incels to fuck her is disgusting.

She is clearly a racist and this apology is typical PR bullshit.

I mean Doja's a disaster but black women have complained off the cuff about their hair texture like all the time. Akademiks is reaching with dinosaur arms.

Oct 25, 2017
I personally think she should have the space to grow (and address the substance abuse claims). Come back better in 2021, and I might have a half-full plate to pass you.

But look at the number one spot being shared with a Black Queen, Ariana, what at time to be alive /s
Her team should've had her issue a thorough apology where she says she's going to get therapy and sort out her self hatred issues and mental state while apologizing to black people but they.. did not. There were a million better ways to approach it.

And people wanna give her the benefit of the doubt, lol.

This is some hard-R shit. This is beyond Kanye shit. This is beyond Candace Owens shit.

This level of self-hatred is jaw-dropping. She can fuck off into the sun. Ain't no sympathy for someone turns on their own.

Hope her career falls off a cliff.
You realize Candace Owens was on Twitter last week victim blaming Ahmad Arbery, complaining about black on black crime, and has repeatedly denied the Holocaust? And Kanye actively campaigns for Trump on social media? Let's not pull peoples names out of our asses for making comparisons for shock and awe.

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017
This bitch is for the sheets. She can't be cardi b without the baggage on the net pussy popping for the klan. if black entertainers won't fuck with her she's done. Now her handlers will try to get black man to be her PR boyfriend.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
I hope she continues to be dragged and no one buys her apology. She is anti-black and obsessed with appealing to the white racists.

This tweet killed me.

Yup.

She has made so many anti-black comments it's clear she hates part of herself which is infuriating and sad.

Lmao that tweet is fucking gold. Omg.

And yeah how she grew up hating part of herself is just sad. I can only hope she reflects on it but shit who knows at this point with the year we're having.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, she was out here bustin it open for cats that look like school shooters and future TPUSA members.

Didn't realize it got that deep.

UltimateHigh

Oct 25, 2017
dont know anything about this girl but she reminds me of a self-hating black girl I came across on twitch who voted for Trump.

The fuckery that came out her mouth was very much 4chan, white supremacist shit. You never would've guessed it until some trumpster came in, called her the n word over and over... assuming she hated Trump... but then she revealed she voted for him... Yeah, they got along great eventually.

It was... unexpected.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
I mean Doja's a disaster but black women have complained off the cuff about their hair texture like all the time. Akademiks is reaching with dinosaur arms.
Glad to see I wasn't the only one that didn't understand that. My mom, aunts and cousins complain about their hair in some fashion, for a variety of reasons.

Hope she gets help.

Nov 7, 2017
Damn, she was out here bustin it open for cats that look like school shooters and future TPUSA members.

Lmao bruh

She prob gonna keep hanging around with rapist Dr Luke because it looks like she's persona non grata in the hip hop/rnb community (Metro not fucking with her prob will be a domino effect)

KingM

Oct 28, 2017

johnny%20utah%20and%20doja%20cat-1573970942582.JPG

sub-buzz-22384-1521816181-1.jpg

Edit: I'm late

Jan 18, 2018
This shit is sad, there's levels to self hatred some people never overcome.
Being from Mississippi I know that shit all too well.
This the type of shit that happens when you grow up with hate and never discover your culture.
I have a hard time laughing at stuff like this nowadays.
Keep livin like that against yourself and it'll catch up to you .
Then one day you'll wake up and find yourself dancin for people laughin at you.
realizing you in a cage too late to do anything about it because you built your whole life around it.

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
Then one day you'll wake up and find yourself dancin for people laughin at you.
realizing you in a cage too late to do anything about it because you built your whole life around it.
This is almost like a song lyric.

She blew up pretty recently. Her latest song has been on #1 on billboard for quite a number of weeks and only dropped to #2 this week

mVFBePq.png
69 is back? Yikes.

Her current hit song was likely a rip.
And the person who produced it?
Dr Luke, the man who is currently still going through legal actions regarding the physical, emotional and sexual abuse of Kesha.
Shes in good company already.
Counts against Doja Cat

• Homophobic slurs
  • Works with producer alleged to have sexually abused Kesha
  • Has a self-hate agenda

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Saw some random videos of her in chat rooms surface on twitter.

Some of them had her doing sexual things on camera, it always seemed to be lined up with whenever the guys in the chat decided to talk to or about another girl.

Also one of the guys started calling another dude an arab or something. Just weird stuff.

Never heard of tinychat prior to this, I assume it's like those omegle sites where you just randomly get into chatrooms with people?
Yeah I'm just gonna throw this out there: if she was in these kinds of chatrooms as a teen, the likelihood she was sexually abused in those environments is fairly high. This kind of behavior is indicative of that.

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You think these 4chan/incel-mosque chatrooms aren't abusing teenagers? She literally says she was in these places since she was a kid, and then footage of her from these chatrooms leaks and it's a bunch of her doing sexual shit at the request of these people. It's at least suspect as fuck.

Oct 27, 2017
You realize Candace Owens was on Twitter last week victim blaming Ahmad Arbery, complaining about black on black crime, and has repeatedly denied the Holocaust? And Kanye actively campaigns for Trump on social media? Let's not pull peoples names out of our asses for making comparisons for shock and awe.
Honestly didn't know about Candace Owen's latest episode, which takes her to new heights. But I thought it was clear with the "hard-R" line, I was referring to level of overt racism, and not just racial damage done overall. Even though Candace and Kanye do more harm to black people, it's not true to say their openness of racism is as blatant at Doja Cat (Candace's Ahmaud comment changes things tho, since it doesn't get more blatant than that).

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
You think these 4chan/incel-mosque chatrooms aren't abusing teenagers? She literally says she was in these places since she was a kid, and then footage of her from these chatrooms leaks and it's a bunch of her doing sexual shit at the request of these people. It's at least suspect as fuck.

I know you're probably not trying to come off like that but this a real potential slippery slope here, nothing should " give her a pass" for this nonsense, she's old enough now to know exactly what's she's doing+ plenty of people go through the online trauma without coming out the other end like this

rude

Oct 25, 2017
There is no evidence of sexual abuse and Doja has explained in her own words why she frequents these chatrooms. Whatever rationalization you've conjured up in your mind has no correlation with what Doja's done and said.

sexual abuse is reprehensible, but it doesn't justify her calling black people "dindu-nuffins", saying nigger (in that context), or flirting on a webcam with her klan friends anyway

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know you're probably not trying to come off like that but this a real potential slippery slope here, nothing should " give her a pass" for this nonsense, she's old enough now to know exactly what's she's doing+ plenty of people go through the online trauma without coming out the other end like this
I'm not saying it gives her a pass, being abused doesn't make it OK for someone to be racist. I'm just saying that what she's describing+what's been leaked paints a really dark picture. Maybe I'm letting my own trauma inform my view too much but it looks like some dark shit to me.

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
There is no evidence of sexual abuse and Doja has explained in her own words why she frequents these chatrooms. Whatever rationalization you've conjured up in your mind has no correlation with what Doja's done and said.

sexual abuse is reprehensible, but it doesn't justify her calling black people "dindu-nuffins", saying nigger (in that context), or flirting on a webcam with her klan friends anyway
See my post above.

vertigo

Aug 25, 2018
Brooklyn
User Banned (2 Months): Trolling, Threadwhining; Prior Warning for Trolling, Dismissing Racism
It's fucking tinychat. Lmaoooo. What baby of the internet hasn't been in TC calls with NEET losers. Like she clearly struggles with identity.... leave her alone honestly it's all so boring

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's fucking tinychat. Lmaoooo. What baby of the internet hasn't been in TC calls with NEET losers. Like she clearly struggles with identity.... leave her alone honestly it's all so boring
I mean yeah producers and other artists will definitely leave her alone after this that's for sure. Losing Metro's graces is pretty big

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
www.papermag.com

Doja Cat: Reloaded

But this internet-bred tendency toward the offensive has gotten her in trouble in the past. While she never makes direct reference to it during our conversation, the topic of her controversial 2015 tweet, which directed a homophobic slur toward Tyler, the Creator and Earl Sweatshirt, looms...

welp (found on reddit)

Paper Magazine Interview, December 2019:

" [But Doja's omnivorous cultural appetite shouldn't come as any surprise, given her background as a suburban teen...]

But, Doja confesses, underlying all of her online activities was a near-"religious" obsession with a chatroom — which she declines to name or share any further details about (tinychat /redpill), citing the fact that "people are fucking crazy" and will try to hunt it down — that she still frequents to this day.

According to Doja, she'd skip school for days at a time, holed up in her bedroom and hanging in the chatroom. She'd spend endless amounts of time engaging in the "light-hearted play-fighting" that was the predominant mode of communication in the chat.

"People would pick on me and use horrible, horrible language, just the worst, and I just didn't understand why people were so crazy on there," Doja says. Rather than leaving the chat room, she instead developed a thick skin and eventually joined in on the fun via her own "offensive" rhetoric. "So I became the person who would make offensive jokes and do things sort of out of the box. "

Link: https://www.papermag.com/doja-cat-b...ew-2641564531.html?rebelltitem=3#rebelltitem3
Yeah, this woman has got some serious issues to work out.

She needed a therapist, not the alt right.

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
I agree with LGBT ERA.

Doja has been an openly shitty person for years but I guess now we have irrefutable receipts?

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
I think it's funny to think she is done after this lol.

She has one of the hottest if not the hottest songs out right now lol.

There is an interview online where she talks about how she was like addicted to going into that chatroom (at the time she didn't want it to be revealed and now we know why lol). It was like her "religion" according to her. It doesn't surprise me she grew up thinking white is better. It's a deeply rooted self hate that will not be checked without an absurd amount of self awareness on her part. And given her very apparent mental health issues I don't think she'd be able to do it without help...

Some of those testimonials on her behavior there are quite concerning.

I do not know much about her music but my fondest memory of her was her losing her shit for an hour over needledrop giving her a 4/10 on her album at the time. I skipped throughout it thinking, yeah, I don't think this person is ok.

OP
OP
Armadilo

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well it seems she might be actually be hurting from this, she's been losing instagram followers.

lots of unfollows,

when you remove comments, you just know that you're fucked

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
I feel sorry for her because based on what she posted, she still doesn't get it nor takes responsibility.

I'm getting vertigo from this post.