• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kendrid

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
American Patriots Retake The Seattle Occupation Zone For America

Details
On July 4th, Independence Day,a coalition of patriot groups and all who want to join are going to retake the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone for America. antifa members are illegally occupying public property and terrorizing small businesses in the neighborhood. American patriots have agreed to come together again, remove the barricades illegally obstructing traffic, and free the people in the zone.
You do not need a bike to join. Any and all patriots with all vehicles are coming to this event.
We are not going to hurt anybody, break the law etc. We are simply going to tear down the illegal barriers on public property, clean up the mess these communist kids made, and return the police station over to Seattle Police Department control.

CONFIRMED LINEUP:
PRNTLY PATRIOTS
OATHKEEPERS
SUPER HAPPY FUN AMERICA

*The staging area will be Seward Park. The parking lot can handle roughly 10,000 bikes easily.

Trump supporters in my town want this on pay per view as they are expecting a lot of violence and they want it. This is organized on Facebook so odds of getting it taken down are low. There are many posts on the event advocating violence.

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
User Banned (permanent): Racist trolling, history of similar behavior
"SUPER HAPPY FUN AMERICA"

That sounds like a #6 from my local Chinese takeout.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
This is what happens when you have a racist bigot as POTUS. His supporters feel emboldened to act out their fantasies.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"SUPER HAPPY FUN AMERICA"

That sounds like a #6 from my local Chinese takeout.
From Wikipedia:
Super Happy Fun America (SHFA) is Massachusetts political organization known for organizing the 2019 Boston Straight Pride Parade, a parade which attracted several hundred participants and thousands of counter-protesters. Super Happy Fun America and its leaders are known for their ties to white nationalism and the far-right, and the organization has been described by The Daily Beast as a front for the far-right organization Resist Marxism.

game-biz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People are really trying to start the Civil War II.
Honestly, if Trump is re-elected, I think we're going to see a lot of these kinds of potentially deadly fights. Civil war...it seems like it's unlikely, but you never know. If it's gonna happen it'll happen within the next 4 years of a Trump presidency. I don't see Americans just accepting Trump being potus even if he wins fair and square, and I wouldn't accept it either. Shit will get insane.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
First I read the thread title and got worried, then read the first part of the OP and thought it was a football game thing, then reread it and got worried again

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be very surprised if CHAZ is still in play by July 4th, honestly. It isn't sustainable.

marathonfool

Nov 27, 2017
This is the dumbest organization. Seward park is closed to vehicles and you can't actually ride your bike at Seward park. The park is also way south of Capitol Hill at the bottom of the hill. People will be exhausted just biking to Capitol Hill. This is a probably some Russian troll stroking the flames. It'll be literally maybe 10 people who come out to this and police are gonna make them shout at each other 50 feet apart.

OP
OP
Kendrid

Kendrid

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
I just report it on FB for violence. I doubt they will care. This is spreading quickly as the comments are becoming against the event.

Mr. Genuine

Mar 23, 2018
Honestly, if Trump is re-elected, I think we're going to see a lot of these kinds of potentially deadly fights. Civil war...it seems like it's unlikely, but you never know. If it's gonna happen it'll happen within the next 4 years of a Trump presidency. I don't see Americans just accepting Trump being potus even if he wins fair and square, and wouldn't accept it either. Shit will get insane.
The tension in this country isn't going to go away when Trump is gone. There's still a good almost half of the country who are vehemently against even any incremental progress on race and class issues, and are willing to put up any maniac they can find as a candidate for office. And if the Democrats keep electing people like Joe "nothing will fundamentally change" Biden, it's only inevitable that that maniac will get the Republican nomination and probably win in 2024.

ephexia

Feb 23, 2018
I've been preparing for something like this. It was just a matter of time. Expect more showdowns to happen in the near future.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Man, if the BLM protests still have the steam which they likely will and this shit? This is gonna be messy.

GillianSeed79

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, this has the potential to get real ugly, real fast. I totally expect there will be violence/street battles. The cops probably will not intervene to help the Capitol Hill protestors/BLM activists. God, if someone or multiple get killed, everything might just spiral out of control.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
This is the dumbest organization. Seward park is closed to vehicles and you can't actually ride your bike at Seward park. The park is also way south of Capitol Hill at the bottom of the hill. People will be exhausted just biking to Capitol Hill. This is a probably some Russian troll stroking the flames. It'll be literally maybe 10 people who come out to this and police are gonna make them shout at each other 50 feet apart.

These are motorcycles. Not bicycles

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
These are the straight pride people, there is no evidence they are capable of organizing anything in their home town, let alone on the other side of America.
No need to boost those clowns.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
These are the straight pride people, there is no evidence they are capable of organizing anything in their home town, let alone on the other side of America.
No need to boost those clowns.
Wait, it's those clowns? The ones that brought out thousands of counter protesters to drown out their small ass "straight pride" bullshit?

lmao, this is nothing then

Last edited:

Heretic

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That'd be awesome if protestor staged an event the very next day to re-do whatever was undone lol

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
"We are not going to hurt anybody, break the law etc."

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

Fallout-NL

Oct 30, 2017
Few words that are as gag inducing as 'patriots.'

American education really should have worked harder to point out the many, many dangers of nationalism and how quickly that shit crosses over into the really ugly stuff.

OP
OP
Kendrid

Kendrid

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
I report this to FB and they replied that they removed posts suggesting violence but they will not remove the event. Hopefully like some here have said 10 people will actually show up.