• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada

SparkleMotion

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
source.gif

Cocolina

Oct 28, 2017
One bloke who works for an oil and gas company posted a thing on Facebook that was shared a few times and the school said sorry. This is exciting stuff!

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
Wasn't Santa portrayed green originally?

And why people should be offended on preserving the environment?

Palantiri

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, did they make a whole article from a Facebook post with just a couple hundred shares?

Canada isnt exactly a large country and Oxbow, Saskatchewan has a very small population. This is more a local news story than anything. However, it does speak to the tensions in Alberta and Saskatchewan that attack green movements as being attacks on the fabric of communities.

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
Yes, before Coca Cola popularised his current red outfit about 80-90 years ago IIRC.

I went to see a story thingy about the Victorian interpretation of Santa yesterday with my kids! He could wear green, brown, blue or red back then.
I didn't knew that, another reason to never remove Coke from my "to avoid" list.

And I would love to go to a presentation like that, sounds fun and interesting!

The town this play was held in has an oil pumpjack as the town symbol.
Oh, so that kinda hit a nerve I think. I also didn't knew that. Thanks!