• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
This may be the most absurd thing I've heard in an incredibly long time, how the fuck can these people sleep at night?

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
I sat her trying to process it... then I saw that the charges on the shooter were dismissed? What is this?

GoldenEye 007

Roll Tide, Y'all!
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
There was a thread yesterday that got locked for no good reason. The twist here is that the pregnant lady started the fight. So self defense was cited as the reason for no charges for the shooter. And the state went further in charging the pregnant lady for the death of her own fetus.

Which doesn't change how dumb and dangerous this is.

Oct 28, 2017
The absurdity of this would almost be funny if it weren't actually happening. The people who enact and support this shit are vile and obviously malicious towards women.

Baalzebup

Oct 25, 2017
Every time I see a story coming from Alabama they seem to be setting a new low in one way or another. Quite impressive, really.

Dec 31, 2017
Is this actually real? This is absurd.

They're claiming that she instigated and propagated the fight which led to her getting shot, thereby she is responsible for her baby's death.

She got shot in the stomach, what even is this.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication

This story has been going around to some sensation. But given the current unclear details of the story, and the fact the victim seemingly initiated the violent altercation with the other women, we are going to close this thread until information regarding the situation emerges. We expect more details of the situation will become apparent soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.