• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018

1500x500

Last edited:

Croash

Oct 27, 2017
Oui, oui, je dis oui! So hyped.

I thought about A Plague Tale during the first few seconds of the trailer but I wasn't prepared for it to be announced at all. That first game was a highlight of 2019 for me, and reminded me very much of my first time with Last of Us 1.

Last edited:

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Look nice and seemed to be using their engine. Excited for this one, and good it is on pc gamepass day 1. Would have been willing to buy it stand alone.

Philippo

Developer
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Heck yeah! Those next-gen rats are gonna be terrifying!

Is this published by MS? Or is it multiplatform? Didn't catch that.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know how I feel about this: while I am happy to see a sequel, I feel kinda disappoinetd to see the same concept being reused 1:1 now with a big Sister trying to protect her younger brother . I hope it won't be a reskin of the first game.

The Bear

Forest Animal
Oct 25, 2017
First game was great, albeit janky. Looking forward to a sequel very much!

Drachen

May 3, 2021
Yep, so excited for this. Bought the first one on a whim and it pleasantly surprised me in a huge way.

shotgunbob04

Oct 25, 2017
YO hype!! Played the first game last year and really enjoyed it! Did not expect a sequel, so I'm excited!

PlatypusDude

Oct 25, 2017
Enjoyed the first game very much. Very much a recent standout AA game so glad it is leading to a sequel. Can't wait for more rats (and considering where last one ended whoo boy)!

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
My GOTY of that year.

The first one was so good and looked amazing and this one looks even better seems like. Can't wait!

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
I don't know how I feel about this: while I am happy to see a sequel, I feel kinda disappoinetd to see the same concept being reused 1:1 now with a big Sister trying to protect her younger brother . I hope it won't be a reskin of the first game.
I don't know. That shot of him alone at the end and her saying, "I would die for him," makes me think we're going to be playing as the younger brother alone exclusively after a certain point.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know. That shot of him alone at the end and her saying, "I would die for him," makes me think we're going to be playing as the younger brother alone exclusively after a certain point.

I don't doubt the story will be good and captivating but I fear we gonna have the exact same gameplay. Hopefully not.