• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Dec 3, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I'm so excited for this, the game is looking really good and I've been compelled by all the trailers I've seen. Hope more people get to see and play it.

Gonna get a copy for my boyfriend and me ASAP!

Focus Home is helping bring some true AA gems to life this gem, I hope they keep the work up.

Fastidioso

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Really worried about the performance. I noticed noticeable slowdowns with rats hordes in different spots of the gameplay demonstrations on the net. Hope won't be the case at least in the premium console.

Spleenpoker

Nov 11, 2017
Will definitely be picking up, but not at launch. I was saving money for The Sinking City as it's quite expensive but then I realized it'll be buggy at launch too, so I'll wait and see impressions for PC performance and bug wise. I picked up The Council, Vampyr, The Suge and Call of Cthulhu at launch and they all got amazing post launch support, that I had to hold off my playthroughs because elf bug fixes and quality of life improvements.

Big fan of Focus Home. I love AA games that are creative

Reedirect

Oct 27, 2017
Incredibly excited for this. I really wish this game success if only for the bold concept.

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
In an age of looter shooters this looks wonderfully refreshing.....heavily inspired by The Last of Us by the looks of it,hope it's polished enough.

butman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
She look like early teens Alloy.
Nice character design btw.

ChaosSmurf

GLHF
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Horsham, United Kingdom
Big fuck off killer rats sound well good.

Can we put this on the back of the box?

Really worried about the performance. I noticed noticeable slowdowns with rats hordes in different spots of the gameplay demonstrations on the net. Hope won't be the case at least in the premium console.

Optimization is ongoing. There's a LOT happening in these swarm scenes. We're endeavoring to have consistent performance, consoles will lock 30 fps no problem, and there's nice upscaled 4K on Pro/X, according to our lovely Production folks. PC always dependent on exact specs, of course, but I've never had an issue in the builds I've been playing for six months or so, which will only have improved.

For what it's worth, it is an absolutely gorgeous game, imo. Asobo have worked absolute magic, especially with the vistas. The battlefield stuff we showed off first a year or so ago (which has also improved since), some stuff in the opening nobody's seen yet, and loads of later stuff is really impressive. Looking forward to what folks can do with the Ancel support and everything maxed on PC.

Just a couple of weeks left!

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018

Optimization is ongoing. There's a LOT happening in these swarm scenes. We're endeavoring to have consistent performance, consoles will lock 30 fps no problem, and there's nice upscaled 4K on Pro/X, according to our lovely Production folks. PC always dependent on exact specs, of course, but I've never had an issue in the builds I've been playing for six months or so, which will only have improved.

For what it's worth, it is an absolutely gorgeous game, imo. Asobo have worked absolute magic, especially with the vistas. The battlefield stuff we showed off first a year or so ago (which has also improved since), some stuff in the opening nobody's seen yet, and loads of later stuff is really impressive. Looking forward to what folks can do with the Ancel support and everything maxed on PC.

Can you talk about lenght?

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
I'm just waiting for a more current build to drop so I can have a good look at the HDR as it wasn't enabled in the one I had. Between the super pretty daylight areas and the grim spooky dark areas it looks wonderful and is primed to look fantastic in HDR.

Pixelatic

Apr 30, 2018

Are you able to give us a hint at how long this magnificent tale is going to be?

Kaversmed

Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
Currently contemplating wether to get this or RAGE 2 on day 1.

Right now I'm leaning towards this. Looks really cool.

dragonbane

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Some nice talent involved here. The gameplay designer who designed some of the best Connor chapters in Detroit, Olivier Deriviere, one of my favourite composers. Can't wait

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
This looks so good. I have a big backlog, but this is one of the few games releasing over the next while which i am really tempted to pick up asap.

Deleted member 48390

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 6, 2018
Soooooooo hyped about this one.

I will just wait the reviews to choose wich platform (PC or OneX?) but I really can't wait to play it!

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
I'm on the fence. I still don't feel like I have a good grasp of what this game will actually be like and whether I'll like it.

It looks like it'll be slower and heavy on stealth, with limited combat of any sort. I've liked some of those games in the past.

I may skip it for now, since RAGE 2 is coming out and I have other things to finish. But it does look pretty.

tanky

Banned
Apr 2, 2019
I love that more quality games are releasing in the spring and summer. This looks very cool and is Asobo's first game if I'm not mistaken.

Magoo

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Gone with this over Rage 2.

Focus are almost singlehandedly keeping AA games alive this gen.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
one of my most anticipated games of the year.
Already pre ordered on PS4.
D5jhUThWwAA_WZT.jpg

D3S9JhrW4AAJlao.jpg:large

Also Olivier Deriviere is the music composer :

ChaosSmurf

GLHF
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Horsham, United Kingdom
Soooooooo hyped about this one.

I will just wait the reviews to choose wich platform (PC or OneX?) but I really can't wait to play it!
FWIW assuming you don't have a weird or underpowered set up, PC is gonna give you the best performance, as always. However, X1 hooked up to a sweet TV is gonna be some maximum chef kiss, and imo this is very much a game that feels best on controller - personal preference, of course, and our PC controls have been thoroughly tested.

Glad to see so many of y'all hyped up. We've got some more really sweet trailers in the works - some of the best we've ever done imo - and are really excited to see reviews and player feedback come launch day.

burgerdog

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just waiting for a more current build to drop so I can have a good look at the HDR as it wasn't enabled in the one I had. Between the super pretty daylight areas and the grim spooky dark areas it looks wonderful and is primed to look fantastic in HDR.

Ooooh, just say the word once you check out that hdr.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
5 days after the release of LiS2 episode 3.Perfect.Some good "sibling" days are coming :D

i hope it will run well on my PS4 slim.
There are some nice little preorder goodies also
ps4-dynamic-theme.jpg

coats-of-arms-dlc.jpg

id-24_beautyshotint.jpg

)

Also for those who didn't follow the game,there are 3 webseries videos on youtube:

(you will find the other two easily :D)

Also great main character design.
They've made a cosplay guide for the main character,it's a nice touch :

Oct 28, 2017
I used to have an unhealthy fear of rodents. I thought I was over it. I may have been premature in that thinking.