• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Dec 6, 2017
US
Super curious about this game due to the setting. I really haven't seen anything prior to a few days ago and forgot again but...any word out there on how gameplay-heavy this is?

MysticGon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Smart motherfuckers presenting it in a very Games of Thrones-y way.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fallen Knight set is so popular it's even used in other games!

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Not actually a story related spoiler below, but this made me happy.

U7638Jb.jpg

butman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So this game has a lot of gameplay mechanics or is just like a Telltale game?

BeeDog

Oct 26, 2017
This game looks good, and I want it to succeed mainly due to its originality, but my gut feeling says this will not be anything special. Feel slightly bad for thinking that and I hope I'm wrong.

SprachBrooks

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Disappointed there's no combat in the game though.

If Atreus can fight, then I don't see why that little boy can't hehehe.

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, not watching any more trailers, wish they just let amazon send the game seeing as they've broken street date in many places. Oh well, I'll keep chasing Poochy pups.

ChaosSmurf

GLHF
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Horsham, United Kingdom
Yeah, not watching any more trailers, wish they just let amazon send the game seeing as they've broken street date in many places. Oh well, I'll keep chasing Poochy pups.
For what it's worth, a patch went out today/yesterday for review copies - these street dates aren't just for nothing, we're still hard at work with bug fixes, optimisation and the like. I promise it's worth the wait ;D

Glad y'all are enjoying the trailers. A couple more very cool ones coming up before release on May 14.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Nah snagged an early copy on ebay.

Played through the first three chapters tonight. Game is good! Gorgeous setting. Amicia and Hugo are a strong pair. Pretty brutal story so far (as expected). Can't wait to dig in some more.

What platform were you playing on? Can you say anything about performance? I'm getting the game day one, but can't decide between Xbox and PS4 (my laptop ain't running this).

Hesemonni

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kinda related: There was a game with a similar name in which you played as a mouse / rat? I guess it was a stealth game also. It looked awesome, but I'm not sure if it was ever released after being kickstarted. Could somebody help me out here?

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
Nah snagged an early copy on ebay.

Played through the first three chapters tonight. Game is good! Gorgeous setting. Amicia and Hugo are a strong pair. Pretty brutal story so far (as expected). Can't wait to dig in some more.
Good, varied set-pieces? Are the stealth sections pretty linear, or do you have different tactics?

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
Good, varied set-pieces? Are the stealth sections pretty linear, or do you have different tactics?

Three chapters finished, just started four. All fairly varied in terms of location. All are absolutely gorgeous.

Stealth so far has been linear, though I think it's going to open up soon once I unlock different tools. Tough to say since I'm still early game. No idea how many chapters are there total.

There are plenty of collectibles I've missed so far so there's off the beaten path things to find as well.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
Thumbnail caught my eye yesterday & thought it was Darth Revan till i read the title😳 whoops

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
already pre-order the Game and just wait for the Code to arrive i Just hope i can preload the game