• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Already played it twice (PS4 & PC) and snatched the Platinum twice as well, and I couldn't agree more about people giving this game a chance, because it is G O O D. Come on, try it out, be pleasantly surprised, and go buy it! It's 30% off on Steam right now, by the way.

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Best and most underrated game I've played all year. With more polish and a little fleshed out gameplay you would think it's made by a pretty big developer. Everyone should give this a go.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
One of my favourite games of the year and one of the most impressive looking too.
We give so much credit to God / Gears of War for how amazing it looks , but I think that when a game from a much smaller outfit that comes within touching distance of those , we should give it more credit.

They've just patched in photo mode for consoles too

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Game is amazing .if you don't buy it u r missing out if u like single player games .it goes on sale on PSN for 29$ quite often

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
Superb game. Already played it twice (English and French dub). I think chapter 2 would've been better to showcase the game, but of course, narrative is very important so is easy to understand the choice of chapter 1.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Game of the Year for me! Absolutely loved it, had some of my favorite characters since a long while as well.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Just the first chapter. We'll be streaming later today talking about the game and the free trial. Glad y'all loved it so much, we're so proud of this game and just want more people to give it a try.
You should be .it's an amazing game .hopefully Sony (since they love AAA single player )or another big publisher sees the potental and locks u guys for a AAA game(budget wise)

Couscous

Oct 30, 2017
Twente (The Netherlands)
The game is pretty good, but not an amazing Goty or anything like that. You should definitely check it out if you like narrative driven games. It's feels a bit like Hellblade, but instead of a story about mental ilness it's about a sibling relationship. Both games have a very formulaic gameplay loop.

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
I hope this convinces more people to try this game. It's fantastic, probably only behind RE2 on my goty list.

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
I loved this game. Everyone needs to play this trial, because there's a good chance you'll want to play the full game after.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Best and most underrated game I've played all year. With more polish and a little fleshed out gameplay you would think it's made by a pretty big developer. Everyone should give this a go.
I disagree, the gameplay is pretty fleshed out with the mechanics put to different uses with varying situations, and there's a lot of variety chapter to chapter. I didn't come across any bugs and was surprised by how polished and gorgeous the game is in a lot of aspects. It's better than many AAA games because of the attention to detail, uniqueness, lack of repetition and not a big focus on killing.

Md Ray

Oct 29, 2017
Chennai, India
This one was a surprise, I couldn't put the controller down till I beat this game. A hidden gem of 2019.
A treat for SP, story-driven game lovers.

gazoinks

Jul 9, 2019
Sweet. What I've heard about this game makes it seem like 100% my thing but I totally forgot it exists, so this is a great reminder. Will definitely check out that PS4 demo.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Don't be too deterred by the stealth mechanics. I know I was but I stuck with it.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
Awesome, will get the trial. It seems right up my alley. I'm sure I'll buy it eventually.

It's discounted on Xbox right now, too! But I just can't justify buying any new games right now, I'm drowning in what I have already.

Wouwie

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to playing the free trial. I've always been interested in buying this but the gameplay videos i watched, never really convinced me so i didn't. Having the opportunity to try it out will help me make up my mind.

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
Wow what an experience this demo alone already was. After watching the trailer that follows when you finish it I came to the realization that I definitely underestimated this game and studio.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Excellent game that everyone should check out. If you like The Last of Us, the game is actually pretty similar in many ways.
I disagree, the gameplay is pretty fleshed out with the mechanics put to different uses with varying situations, and there's a lot of variety chapter to chapter. I didn't come across any bugs and was surprised by how polished and gorgeous the game is in a lot of aspects. It's better than many AAA games because of the attention to detail, uniqueness, lack of repetition and not a big focus on killing.
^^^^

Jacob4815

Oct 29, 2017
I hope for a sequel... wasn't there a teaser or a little hint by Asobo? I remember an artwork or something similar.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Def my SLEEPER hit of the year undoubtably.

I implore everyone to check it out.
tumblr_pik2z6RrNP1u3fdy9o3_250.gif

(I bought the game a week or so back and am planning to play it soon)

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
One of the best games of the year. People really need to play this. Hopefully the demo helps.

Tigerfog

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
I played it on PS4 and finished it in 3 days.
I simply couldn't put it down, the gameplay and story were simply engrossing.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This reminded me of Hellblade from the trailers. Been holding out for a Gamepass appearance but this is tempting...

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Oh nice, been keeping an eye on this one and have almost pulled the trigger on a couple of sales. This will surely make up my mind for me.