• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Yeaaaah ! Was right to not buy A Plague Tale, can't wait to play it

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space
New games coming to PC (no dates yet)

XGP_PC_Coming_Soon_0122_JPG.jpg

Mack

Banned
May 30, 2019
Will give Plague Tale a shot while waiting till Control and Wolfenstein: Youngblood hit Game Pass.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
YES INDIVISIBLE. Have been excited to play that for ages.

Also really interested in playing Sea Salt. Remember hearing about it on Rebel FM a little while back and stuck it on a wishlist back then.

These are presumably the last of January's additions. That makes January for Game Pass look like this..

• Children of Morta
  • Frostpunk
  • Grand Theft Auto: V
  • Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet
  • Tekken 7
  • A Plague Tale
  • Indivisible
  • Sea Salt
  • Fishing Sim World Tour

el_galvon

Jun 13, 2019
Game Pass it's so cool.

"Oh hey look, it's that horror stealth game that I heard about but never bought, will give it a try and... oh, what's this? A FISHING SIM game?! Well I sure know what I'll be doing for the next few hours."

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe someone can replace Milhouse for Gamepass?
MykdX8B.gif

Edit : Indivisable looks sick, right up my alley.

Oct 28, 2019
It's just incredible, it's so good you have to wonder what's the catch. I hope they can keep delivering like this.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm gonna have to grab a foam dome and play some Fishing aren't I?

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Will definitely try Indivisible. Game looked interesting but its overlap with fighting game inputs scared me off from buying.

In Amber Clad

rather sultry
Aug 26, 2018
London
Ah man, I bought Indivisible at launch and haven't even gotten around to it yet, haha.

Also, everyone should play A Plague Tale, it's really good.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Is it port begging if I ask for Indivisible for PC. /jk

Once I'm tired of Morta, I'll be down for some Sea Salt and Scourge tho.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
This is Sea Salt by the way. A Lovecraftian pixel art strategy game where you play as an evil horde.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Phil is my best friend. Really looking forward to A Plague Tale. With how good Game Pass is I've more or less stopped buying games unless they are made by Nintendo or Sony.

FusionNY

Oct 25, 2017
Why didn't someone make game pass when I was a kid? There's no way I can keep up with all these awesome games.

Persagen

Oct 27, 2017
A Plague Tale is so damn good. Biggest surprise of 2019 for me. Asobo is incredibly talented; I cannot wait to see what they do next.

Nif

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I'll get a free copy of Indivisible before they've sent me my Switch version that I kickstarted. šŸ˜¢

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's find out why everybody's racing about Plague Tale. Indivisible is not as good as I would have hoped on the other hand.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Finally just cancelled the physical games rental service that I've used for years. I really don't need it anymore. I've got PS4 A Plague Tale out for rental from them right now. Seems daft me paying monthly for that considering that game is literally coming to Game Pass tomorrow. It's not the first time it's happened.