• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
I just noticed the "Sonic Wuz Here" written in the bridge.

They made Sonic an angsty teenager didn't they

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
good god what the fuck are they doing??!

Sega for fucks sake pull the plug now!

edit: I seriously involuntarily shuddered at first glance, that is not the reaction you want unless you're releasing a horror movie poster

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Yuck! The legs are too fucking long. What were they thinking? They simply needed to keep the proportions the same as the Sonic Unleashed/Colors/Generations or whatever model and used the Detective Pikachu magic to translate him into the real world... it'd probably have been tough, but definitely a better result than whatever we'll witness when they fully reveal him. Plus them trying really hard not to show him yet doesn't bode well for the reveal I think...

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
This poster is reverse psychology at its worst, all it has achieved is make me imagine what is not shown and how fucking weird Sonic's crotch is gonna look based on how bizarre these legs are. It's very Lovecraftian in a way.

I am in pain, please help.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Jesus, those legs are terrifying.

It honestly amazes me that functional human beings made that and thought it was okay.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just noticed the "Sonic Wuz Here" written in the bridge.

They made Sonic an angsty teenager didn't they
Very much so, yes.

Tom Wachowski, the town sheriff of small town Green Hills, goes on a journey to San Francisco in his efforts to assist Sonic, an anthropomorphic delinquent hedgehog, and help him recover his rings from the evil Dr. Eggman, while the government is trying to catch him at the same time.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Is it me or is the positioning of the legs super weird too? Like how exactly is Sonic sitting

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We're going to go from what I think is going to be a great game movie in Detective Pikachu to this abomination.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
i only just clocked the "sonic wuz here" lmfao

oItoDao.png

SolidSnack

Oct 28, 2017
I recognize the signs in the background as a Cinemark, which is where I work. I'm going to have to see this poster on an almost daily basis. Dammit.

Bndadm

Oct 29, 2017
Full speed ahead. This will be amazing.
Now we know how he is going to end up driving that car from earlier leaks.

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
So is that long blue thing on the bridge his... you know... being spread eagle and all....

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
We all knew that this movie was going to be a dumpster fire the moment it was announced.

They've just decided to make exponentially worse than any of us could have imagined.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I saw his open legs and the white stream in the middle and my mind went to some dark places

I need to go church this Sunday

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Is sonic part human in this film?

Was not expecting sonic to have those legs. I thought a live action looking Sonic would be similar to pikachu. Basically a little more fur but still looking the same.