• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
Look, I dog on Snyder more than most and think he's one of the biggest hacks working today, but this Joker shit has to be on purpose. There is no way in hell that this guy isn't keenly aware of what he's doing with this shit.

Every time people say it's on purpose...

Bwdda6AXgRHYAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

A poster just reminded me...

mjmii29AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Last edited:

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Wow, they somehow found a way to make Leto Joker even more cornball.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
If you'd asked me to before I looked I really couldn't have come up with an image more embarrassing to the point of parody.

Ubik

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Alright, that's it, I'm out. As much as I like the Joker character, it's time to put him away for a good decade or so. They have gone full meme. Never go full meme. It's over now.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Sad and very touching article. Confirms lots of things happening when the JL was created such as abattle between Snyder and the studio. It's very sad that the focus is on Leto's picture for some reason (gonna have some ammo for the mockings I guess). Is there a thread talking the article specifically anyway?

SCUMMbag

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
The best part of any new image of the joker is knowing that some fool will 100% tattoo himself with it.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
It's been 6 minutes since I first saw this picture and I haven't stopped laughing yet. Running low on oxygen.

Possibly THE most objectively hilarious shit of all time.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
This is it.
This is fucking it.

I calmy stood up from my work desk, pulled up my sleeves and started clapping while tears were falling down my face. This is pinnacle of cinema.

The Joker Christ.

clay_ghost

Oct 25, 2017

its kinda of like the Snyder's fans are living in their own world and belive that Zack Snyder is owning the haters while others are rolling their eyes at this.

Both can be true, the Fans are enjoying it while others are laughing at it.

Its great that the fans will finally got what they want soon. Many other will still watch this, its looking like it will be in a its so bad its good territory now.

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
The article helpfully provides us with a 'dead' reaction image, that I'm sure will see much use on this forum in the weeks to come:

VF1321_Snyder_EMBED-02a.png
I love how they didn't even actually make any prop arrows to fake pierce any of them. They're all just placed arrows in whatever crevices they could find. I especially love the one haphazardly placed in the helmet.