• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
3d246b80-8027-4031-a0d7-d1df414daa19-large16x9_AP19107077813796.jpg

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Everyone will remember where they were when they witnessed history.

Me? I was washing my dishes and watching the game on my phone. A true landmark sports moment.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
They should have taken a break in the game for a celebration, like they did in the NFL when Brett Favre broke Dan Marino's TD record

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There hasn't been a moment like this since Bartolo Colon hit a home run in San Diego

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
miraculous. knock down the Rocky statue and put one up for BS

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
If the Sixers are relying on Ben Simmons to score to win games, they need a new Head Coach.

Because Simmons doesn't need to do anything but distribute and maybe put a hand up in front of someone's face on the other end.

Apr 24, 2018
I wanna see a clip of this shot overlayed with the "Miracle on Ice" commentary (Do you believe in miracles?!?! YES!!!!) and/or the line from Michael Jackson's Black or White.

meph

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
If the Sixers are relying on Ben Simmons to score to win games, they need a new Head Coach.

Because Simmons doesn't need to do anything but distribute and maybe put a hand up in front of someone's face on the other end.

Your floor general not being a shooter basically means that you'll need your 5 to be able to shoot for spacing. Otherwise it just gets way too cramped and easy for the opposing defense to crowd the paint.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For those who don't know, Ben Simmons is a famous Australian-American Basketball player and son of noted sports writer/pundit/podcaster Bill Simmons. Ben was a highly touted and hyped prospect coming out of one year of college, with a combination of size and skills not seen since Lamar Odom. He was drafted by the 76ers, based out of notorious shit hole Philadelphia, with the first pick of the 2016 NBA Draft. He was forced to sit out his first year due to injury, which in many ways set him behind fellow draft class mates like Jaylen "Down Town" Brown and Brandon "The Gecko" Ingram, but when he finally debuted he was able to show off a dazzling array of ball handling and ball dribbling and ball dunking skills for a man of his size. He could seemingly do it all, except shoot. In an era where everybody in the league, including the likes of Tristian Thompson, have become lethal three point shooters, Simmons in 4 years had yet to even make a single three point shot.

Until tonight...

The Philadelphia crowd erupted with such a roar you would have thought an opposing player had gotten injured.

Is this a one off? Maybe. But if Ben Simmons has actually added a three point shot to his arsenal, look out league. He has a chance to be one of the all time great Australians basketball players

I cannot let this work of art be forgotten thank you NinjaScooter