• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Apr 8, 2018
The Lonely Island recently dropped this teaser on Twitter for "A Lonely Island Visual Poem" with the caption "Midnight @Netflix":

Looks like a surprise announcement with little to no info. We do have this impression from Seth Meyers though:

Wonder what it could be?

basic_text

Oct 27, 2017
Derby, UK
Please be some form of interactive version of Popstar or something similar.

Also, could be a 'visual' album, a collection of vids. Especially now none of them have ties with SNL work.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I've been wondering what they've been up to together lately. Popstar was a couple years ago at this point.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, hell yeah. It's been too long since a proper Lonely Island release (Popstar doesn't count).

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I'm responding ok so I remember to watch it later. Thanks outlookEra
I was actually looking for that Japanese lady's show about tidying up cause my wife and I are decluttering the house. I had no idea this was dropping and my wife, who doesn't know the bash bros, thought it was really entertaining.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

A visual poem.

It rhymes

ZqUh4dj.jpg
ZqUh4dj.jpg

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i loved it. it's a pretty weird idea to go 'hey, what if we made a whole album where we rapped as the Bash Brothers' but the execution somehow managed to be even weirder than that pitch.
IHOP Parking Lot is an amazing song

whoa what they did stuff with HBO
two movies, Seven Days In Hell, a tennis mocumentary, and Tour de Pharmacy, a similarly-toned mocumentary about cycle racing. both worth checking out

Oct 27, 2017
That was fun. Weird. Last few minutes seemed the most normal, but also were some of the funniest, but it got me in a few spots. And when it didnt, I was still enjoying it. Might watch it again lol.

SEBattleship

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Came to say this was terrible, but I guess I'm in the minority. I was really into these guys as far back as the pre-SNL days, and I don't know if my taste has changed or if they've regressed but I think it's the latter.

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
I just finished it myself. This was a weird one, a few songs got a chuckle from me but I think Oakland Nights and Daddy were the strongest songs of the bunch.

Zac Dynamite

Oct 27, 2017
This was spectacular. Even more so if you remember that time in baseball. The fact that they dedicated 30 minutes of music to this warms my heart.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Watched it last night. Thought it was hilarious. The songs have been stuck in my head all morning. Lol

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
You know, I bet if they changed the name to the fake Noah's Ark tourist site to "Noah's Ork", it might be worth a visit (probably not)