• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, here is the link: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/product/EP9000-CUSA01501_00-INTWOMENSDAY2019
And here is the one from 2018: https://store.playstation.com/pt-br/product/UT0016-CUSA06833_00-INTNATLWOMENSDAY
I don't know if there are any problems regarding availability, but I think it can be downloaded normally, and unfortunately they didn't make one for this year :/
PS4-IWD-Theme.jpg

Thank you very much! Unfortunately the 1st link isn't available for my country but the 2nd one was and I was able to get it!

Hopefully they'll continue next year as these are great.

Undrey

Oct 29, 2017
Great idea for a thread! I think it'd be more understandable if there were Headings for the games and then the studios underneath. Just my two cents (I was a bit confused in the beginning).

I love this kinda stuff in games and also love seeing references to each others' games inside games (e.g. Ratchet playing Jak/Sly).

~Millet~

Jan 21, 2019
Japan Studio (Ape Escape) for Death Stranding release

International Women Day 2019 artwork (from Concept Artist Choro Choi at Guerrilla Games)
D1HxcqeVsAEo_82

International Women Day 2018 artwork (from Artist Maja-Lisa Kehlet @Media Molecule)
DXwmd7DX4AAx7lz

For Kat lovers, some artworks from Japan Studio :

Beautiful post

herminihildo

Oct 30, 2017
Thank you all for the kind words, it means a lot during an otherwise stressful week—I suppose we could all use a little extra positivity right now!

It was fun to put together and I'm looking forward to keeping it updated with more great art for Ghost of Tsushima and beyond :)

Great thread. Bookmarked.
I'm looking forward for new posts next month.

OP
OP
Cosmic Voyager
Oct 24, 2019
Great idea for a thread! I think it'd be more understandable if there were Headings for the games and then the studios underneath. Just my two cents (I was a bit confused in the beginning).

I love this kinda stuff in games and also love seeing references to each others' games inside games (e.g. Ratchet playing Jak/Sly).
Tiny suggestion: Put the sources into the short descriptions. Like this:

In celebration of Death Stranding's launch (Sony Santa Monica to Kojima Productions)

Both good suggestions :)

It's definitely a work in progress, so I appreciate the feedback!

LakeShore

Oct 28, 2017
Some more here from Japan Studio, and @dlongfish who did the Sony Santa Monica art from previous tweets.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017

since Ghost Of Tsushima just came out expect to see alot more of this type of art to come out

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
wow the new ones look amazing.

ESPECIALLY love the ND one congratulating Sucker punch...whew

Oct 27, 2017
The art on these is so good. I love that they do this with almost every first party release.

Is it time for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale 2 yet? Their roster of genuinely good characters has grown quite a bit since then.