• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
I dont have to ask you to guess the skin color, race or religion of the person being abused

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow I thought this would be phone cam footage from the street or something, but she said that in court?!

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
You can feel the entitlement when she speaks, fuck her. Whenever I run into judges like this it's always like they believe they should berate you like a child.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
Shit like this pisses me the fuck off. Fuck this judge. I honestly thoguht this was an out of court meltdown or some shit. Guy is a cancer patient and this asshole is like shame on you? Fuck off

Video Kojima

Banned
Apr 5, 2020
"You bearded, brown, old, sick man. If I could have you jailed I would!"

"Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go pray to Jesus, who was definitely not brown, or bearded, and definitely didn't help the sick."

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
How is it even possible to be that huge a piece of shit?

The guy is struggling to breath on the call!

I'm surprised no one called her out, but I don't really understand how this works. If their representation, or someone else on the call, had said "Excuse me?" Or something does she have the power to fuck them over?

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
My guess will be she says she didn't hear/understand when he said he had cancer. Which might even be true, cause she didn't seem to give a fuck to hear what they had to say. She saw that picture is the offense to her senses was too great for her hearing to continue to function.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
If that's how she acts in public, on the record, imagine what she's doing the rest of the time.

Sylvestre

Banned
Mar 20, 2020
User Banned (2 weeks): Body shaming and gendered slur
fat fucking cunt should be ashamed of being alive

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
How is it even possible to be that huge a piece of shit?

The guy is struggling to breath on the call!

I'm surprised no one called her out, but I don't really understand how this works. If their representation, or someone else on the call, had said "Excuse me?" Or something does she have the power to fuck them over?
Yes. Very much so. That's why these fuckers keep getting away with it

shintoki

Oct 25, 2017
Her picture is under the word Karen. Let it be known.

Also Google Reviews on her has a lot of similar stories. She is a POS

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
I saw this a couple days back.

1N0UjV3.jpeg

Bee.Cups

The Fallen
How did she listen to the man say he was too sick to take care of his yard and then immediately swing to "you should be ashamed, I wish I could send you to jail for your overgrown yard?"

I mean obviously we all KNOW why, but seriously lady, wtf.

Oct 28, 2017
I hope the good people of that neighborhood take care of his weeds, fine and vote her dumb ass out.

I mean, even if he wasn't elderly and sick, that is still no way to treat another human over lawn care.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The US court system is filled with these types of asshole judges, who usually just get away with such garbage, and way worse. Like she gave him $100 fine there are judges that put people in jail over nothing.

I'd imagine she will most get away with it too.

I think you need something like the kids for cash scandal for judges to actual face consequences in this country, just being a racist asshole is not a friable offense for judges usually.

-Hyperion-

Alt-Account
Banned
Aug 14, 2021
Ticks so many boxes, and if I'm reading this correctly the man's son tidied the yard right after they got issued the ticket.

So many judges are like this. Remember that judge from the courthouse level of Hitman Absolution? That was playing it down. It's like the Joffery throneroom scenes.

Jun 24, 2019
What a sad excuse of a human being to get angry over plants and threaten an elderly cancer patient jail time if he doesn't unweed.

Real talk - she racist and won't talk smack if he was white.

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
*Sees pictures*: Yeah sure I guess it's a violation. As long as it gets cleaned up I don't think the court's going to give much of a rat's ass.

*guy gives a good excuse*: That's fair, just let him clean it up or pay to clean it up or something and give him some time to do that. You can fine him later if it's still a mess in a month.

*out of nowhere* "You should be ashamed of yourself. If I could give you jail time, I would": What the fuck?

"Pay a $100 fine": What the fuck, you're itching to jail a cancer patient over a $100 fine?!

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I can't even imagine why it would be illegal to have an unkempt yard, let alone have to go to court over it, let alone have someone want to send you to jail over it.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
*Sees pictures*: Yeah sure I guess it's a violation. As long as it gets cleaned up I don't think the court's going to give much of a rat's ass.

*guy gives a good excuse*: That's fair, just let him clean it up or pay to clean it up or something and give him some time to do that. You can fine him later if it's still a mess in a month.

*out of nowhere* "You should be ashamed of yourself. If I could give you jail time, I would": What the fuck?

"Pay a $100 fine": What the fuck, you're itching to jail a cancer patient over a $100 fine?!

"You should be ashamed of yourself," Krot responds, adding, "If I could give you jail time on this I would."

She then issued him a fine of $100 to be paid by Feb. 1, and said to Chowdhury, "You've got to get that cleaned up. That is totally inappropriate."
A younger man who had been sitting next to Chowdhury, later identified as his 33-year-old son Shibbir Chowdhury, then stepped in and tried to help better explain the situation.

"Is it forgivable ma'am, because my father is currently very sick and we cleaned it up," Shibbir can be heard saying before an exasperated sounding Krot cuts him off.

"Have you seen that photo?" she asks.

"Yes," Shibbir responds as his father can be heard repeating, "I am very sick, ma'am."

"That is shameful. Shameful," Krot exclaims. "The neighbors should not have to look at that. You should be ashamed of yourself."
"She was telling my father, a sick person, that he should go to jail. That's ridiculous. You can't give a 72-year-old person jail time for not cleaning an alley," Shibbir reportedly said. "I was really shocked by it. I didn't expect her to yell at us in this kind of a situation."

Insider reported that court records indicated the fine was paid on Wednesday.

lawandcrime.com

'If I Could Give You Jail Time, I Would': Michigan Judge Shames 72-Year-Old Cancer Patient for Being Too Weak to Maintain Lawn

Judge Alexis G. Krot of Michigan is being criticized for publicly shaming an elderly cancer patient who was too weak to maintain his lawn.

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
Honestly, him being a cancer patient makes it worse, but even if he was completely healthy, speaking to him like that is absolutely disgusting. And all that for an unkempt alleyway. Fucking piece of shit.