• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017

031ee07a9d3d839d31a7f8a7c061fe72.jpg

A Hat in Time Nyakuza Metro DLC Update, will cost $6.99 (but is free for Kickstarter backers) includes a new world with 10 hourglasses to obtain, a new Factory Rift World, several new badges such as a Gameboy Badge and a Virtual Boy Badge, new costumes and colors, a new sticker system to decorate and do selfies with, a new Yakuza power hat for Hat Kid, and a new online multiplayer mode for support with up to 50 people.

47146b52a14700bc7b48d3b3f712c76f.jpg
8ce72a87e603769b19e681c9ed2dbea0.jpg
170bfba92131bd41a33c9799686a01f7.jpg
946f862158c62477e240ab4ee1a9d95a.jpg

---
Original post:

Link to where the announcement is happening: https://www.twitch.tv/gearsforbreakfastofficial

Twitch stream starting at 12 PM PST / 3 PM EST / 9 PM CEST

Confirm the announcement is not Smash Bros related.

Thought I'd make a thread as it starts in 90 minutes after this topic goes up. They've been hyping it for the last week.

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure they still need to release a Chapter 7 DLC as part of their stretch goals from kickstarter, that's probably what this is?

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
A Nintendo Switch port was actually officially confirmed but I don't think this has anything to do with that lol

TrueBroLapp

Nov 7, 2018
I assume it's a trailer for the next DLC and a release date for the Switch version.
The first DLC was really weak, so I'm hoping the next one is better.

OP
OP
Dusk Golem

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty sure they still need to release a Chapter 7 DLC as part of their stretch goals from kickstarter, that's probably what this is?
A Nintendo Switch port was actually officially confirmed but I don't think this has anything to do with that lol

It might be a few announcements, since it could be related to the Chapter 7 DLC release and the upcoming Switch port. The Chapter 6 DLC release also saw additions to the base game like offline co-op, but they have been working on online co-op we know. So this could be a few things honestly.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I doubt they'd bother with a stream for just port info so has to be new content / Hat Kid appearing in some other game (not Smash).

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just want to know if the Switch port is good enough and worth waiting for it or if I should just grab the PC version.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Only announcement I'd be interested in is if they're dropping the scumbag director. I know it won't happen, but it's nice to dream right?

(Context for those unaware; Jonas Kærlev stole from artists, harassed them, and also refused to remove JonTron)

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
I could play more content! I was pretty disappointed by the short length of the cruise DLC, (thankfully got it for free) but the location itself was great~

Diggeh

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they're finally removing JonTron. Would be nice if a bit too late, the lack of response has been deafening, and combining that with the director's behavior have soured me on ever playing the game.

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I don't. Just seeing the same non-sense every time the game gets talked about gets annoying.
Some people care about opposing white supremacy, what can I say. If you consider that nonsense well, that's your issue.

Why don't you follow your own advice and just not respond? Some people don't want to buy a game with a VA in it who is an open white supremacist and plenty of other people who wouldn't want to buy it for that reason might still not have heard about it yet. Informing people doesn't actually impact you at all so it's pretty easy for you to ignore it.

KoopaSwitch

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Some people care about opposing white supremacy, what can I say. If you consider that nonsense well, that's your issue.

Why don't you follow your own advice and just not respond? Some people don't want to buy a game with a VA in it who is an open white supremacist and plenty of other people who wouldn't want to buy it for that reason might still not have heard about it yet. Informing people doesn't actually impact you at all so it's pretty easy for you to ignore it.

Thank you. We have now all been informed that anyone who buys this game also supports "opposing white supremacy". Have a great day

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
How about actually spending a lil of that money to cut the "blacks dilute the gene pool" guy out of their game?

Are they still being silent on that and pretending their cute kid friendly game doesn't have an insane racist in their game?

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you. We have now all been informed that anyone who buys this game also supports "opposing white supremacy". Have a great day
Buying the game doesn't mean you support white supremacy (which is what I assume you actually meant to write, given what you actually wrote made no sense.) Complaining about people complaining about its connection to white supremacy though? Not a good look bud.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully they can get Sargon of Akkad a cameo as an adorable NPC in the sequel.

Ratazk

Oct 27, 2017

Nobody is forcing you to write these sentences... right?

Like, you're making the willful choice to defend the game's inclusion of a white supremacist? That's a tough look.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
i agree, there is no ethical consumption under capitalism, but jontron getting work peeves me enough to post about it whenever I can ok?
They had all the time the world since release to remove him and find a different VA and still haven't.

They deserve all the crap they get for it.