• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Must be nice to know that you can call the police an have a 50% chance that they'll be on your side.

Must be nice...

Combo

Banned
Jan 8, 2019
To be fair to him: Do we know why he was angry? Did they do something beforehand which warranted asking them to leave? They turned the phone on, so they knew that they had to handle themselves well? But they didn't deny any wrongdoing.

I doubt this person was shouting for nothing.

Dec 2, 2017
To be fair to him: Do we know why he was angry? Did they do something beforehand which warranted asking them to leave? They turned the phone on, so they knew that they had to handle themselves well? But they didn't deny any wrongdoing.

Lol defending someone screaming at children.

NeoGold123

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Whoa buddy, don't you know you're supposed to just direct your anger at what is shown to you? Context is for kiddies.

But that dude is unhinged for probably a petty reason.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Teens are often jackasses, and old dudes are often jackasses. There isn't enough here to say they weren't both being idiots.

Strax

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, this video needed to be like 2 mins for all the context. Dude should be calmer but the way the girl talks to him is also uncalled for.

May 19, 2020
Yeah this is such a non-issue, people yelling at each other over the "rules" of a community pool. Everyone in the video looks like an asshole.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020

Camera pans to show group of teenage girls dropping deuces into the pool.

OK, you win this round, Old man.

Threadkular

Dec 29, 2017
LOL he both looks like and has the same voice as Cam in Modern Family, minus the good fashion sense.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
They are clearly arguing about something and I get the implication they are breaking the rules because she throws it back at him and says he does the same thing.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah they were breaking the rules at a community pool....oh the horror.

Sounds like they were jumping in the pool when they aren't supposed to. Call the cops!

Dude was power tripping and got called out on his hypocrisy. Fuck him.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
The rules of this pool sure seem like they are a waste of this man's fucking energy, whatever they are. Time to amend the rules and probably slacken up a bit — it's just a goddamn fucking pool, yo.

saelz8

Dec 25, 2017
lol

Why do people do this to themselves?

Even if the girls did break the pool rules, it doesn't warrant that kind of energy.

VGEsoterica

Dec 10, 2019
Angry people love finding outlets to vent that anger...in the worst ways possible. I used to work service as a barista in college...and people can be downright cruel to each other. It's extremely sad

MickeyShaban

User requested temporary ban
Nov 11, 2019

I mean, you might be right. They probably broke some awful rule every single teen has broken at the pool. Yet, the girl pointed out how he does the same with his family. You report the kids to the HOA/parents and let them handle it, not like this.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

You might not be wrong about the context of them breaking a rule, I also noticed they didn't deny anything. HOWEVER, he's acting like a petulant manchild losing his shit and screaming at children, he's the adult in the room, he's in the wrong.

ItchyTasty

Feb 3, 2019
It sounds like they were swimming in the pool when they weren't supposed to, which isn't a crime to call the police for. Talk to their parents instead.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Unless they are ruining someone else's experience or making a huge mess of some sort it's really not worth making a big deal out of it even if they are breaking some rules.

Oct 30, 2017
All you cOnTeXt losers not even addressing the issue of a random adult man yelling at children. Doesn't matter what the kids were doing, imagine if that dude was yelling at your child like that. Are you gonna stand back and be like "oh hold up I need context to make sure this old fart has a right to shout at my kid"

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

51744.jpg

PMS341

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
All you cOnTeXt losers not even addressing the issue of a random adult man yelling at children. Doesn't matter what the kids were doing, imagine if that dude was yelling at your child like that. Are you gonna stand back and be like "oh hold up I need context to make sure this old fart has a right to shout at my kid"

Some people love overt showing of "power". Daddy issues I think. See: the majority of the Republican party.

Nov 2, 2017
Birmingham, AL
I can't really jump straight to condemning this dude. He clearly has anger issues and is an asshole, however we all know teenagers can be fucking assholes too. And I've been around plenty of teenagers to know that they likely were not on their best behavior either.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019

I wonder how far you take this mentality for other videos.

May 19, 2020
I've seen enough kids acting like shitheads in public to know that they can be just as guilty as any old fart acting like a shithead. The old man should know better than to freak out and screech, for certain. And again, this is over the rules of a pool which are totally made up.

PMS341

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (1 month): hostility, multiple prior bans for hostility
I can't really jump straight to condemning this dude. He clearly has anger issues and is an asshole, however we all know teenagers can be fucking assholes too. And I've been around plenty of teenagers to know that they likely were not on their best behavior either.

QTCP9q8.jpg

I've seen enough kids acting like shitheads in public to know that they can be just as guilty as any old fart acting like a shithead.

6iPNubb.jpg

Nov 2, 2017
Birmingham, AL

Once being a kid who did dumb ass shit? I absolutely need context. I did shit as a kid that warranted getting yelled at. I know how kids can be. If my kid is getting yelled at by someone, my first thought would be "My god, what did they do?"