• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
The Jeopardy... "Long handled garden tool" and "immoral pleasure seeker," ... Like... whoever wrote that answer knew what they were doing.

Meeps

3D animator
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I love sharing Stupid Game Show Answers with people. Still hilarious a decade later.

EraldoCoil

Oct 28, 2017
Cali
Lmfao

The pill pushers one is also one of my all time Favorites. Pat's reaction is amazing lol.

And that garden tool Jeopardy question was bait. Lol

Capra

Oct 25, 2017

This college week WoF is so bad. Dude somehow still won lmao.

You can get these wrong just for not knowing the correct pronunciation? What if this came up and the solver was French?

Edit: I only know that's a thing because I read Ender's Game as a kid but I feel like just fumbling a pronunciation shouldn't be grounds for failure.

Dec 31, 2017
You can get these wrong just for not knowing the correct pronunciation? What if this came up and the solver was French?

Edit: I only know that's a thing because I read Ender's Game as a kid but I feel like just fumbling a pronunciation shouldn't be grounds for failure.
Yeah gotta solve it by saying it properly. And Its possible accents could create an issue theoretically. See here:

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah gotta solve it by saying it properly. And Its possible accents could create an issue theoretically. See here:

Now see, the ones where they mispronounce Ripa read like the host is just fellating himself looking down on some dudes who aren't saying it the right way.

Like over half my office would fail because they speak with an accent. Or anyone with a stutter.

Dec 31, 2017
Oh come on, mispronouncing the finished phrase means fail? I do not approve
It's hilarious either way in the context of "college week."
Now see, the ones where they mispronounce Ripa read like the host is just fellating himself looking down on some dudes who aren't saying it the right way.

Like over half my office would fail because they speak with an accent. Or anyone with a stutter.

Those are the rules, I don't think he's fellating himself. I think the dudes were just confused and had to solve it to the end. The first guy said "Philbrin" - since the puzzle isn't fully solved that can't be accepted as the right answer. It was all downhill from there, because I think those dudes didn't understand what the issue was with the first pronunciation, and tried to keep changing it lol.

Last edited: