• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
My curiosity and my hatred of all things 'streamer' are fairly well balanced at this point, but if they keep up with the like sub follow crap I'm out.

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
I've played out this exact scenario in ARMA 2 and 3. It does not end well.

sdf4435.jpg

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
There's already cops there at the place, surely they realize as soon as they go anywhere near it they're gonna get arrested lol.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anime fans getting this much spotlight time has genuinely done a great job of putting me off anime all together. Between this and the weird happenings of the last few years anyway. Even lost all interest in OP so I think it might have genuinely killed the medium for me once and for all lol

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Anime fans getting this much spotlight time has genuinely done a great job of putting me off anime all together. Between this and the weird happenings of the last few years anyway. Even lost all interest in OP so I think it might have genuinely killed the medium for me once and for all lol

Wat? Except for the stupid Naruto run - what does this have to do with anime at all?

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
They arrest you. That's all. And they'll do it miles away from the gate that's miles away from the base. That's mainly bunkers and hangars.

With that said, Only the black anime fans should be worried tho.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Meme-wise, this whole thing is the best thing that happened this year.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wat? Except for the stupid Naruto run - what does this have to do with anime at all?

It was kinda of a half joke hence the lol. But I have really given up on anime in the past few years, mostly because what little interaction I ever manage to have with them is just the dumbest shit. Mignogna might actually be the straw that broke the camels back, but as I said it was sorta said more in jest than anything.

It certainly wasnt the area 51 raid lol, but honestly its little things like that building on top of bigger things that just make it feel like I've outgrown whatever the community became.

But again it wasnt really said with seriousness of this being the culprit, more that it only just hit me I never went back for Op after Cake Island and haven't watched any since when seeing the Naruto runner.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
You know what annoys me? Nobody's even interviewed the creator of Naruto.

Fucking lazy journos.

AtomicShroom

Tools & Automation
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Hey guys! Don't forget to like and subscribe and follow and turn on notifications and...