• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
xgw7fghxksf7.gif

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
"Like and subscribe, we're trying to get to 51,000 likes and we need the subscribers"

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Lmao "by the way guys the stream will disconnect but then reconnect when we get back" - wut

OP
OP
Proven

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
They say the raid starts at 3, which is in an hour. I don't know what's going to happen lol

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like this is definitely going to end in them naruto running into an alien warehouse and then they free the aliens and the aliens give them superpowers for freeing them

TheBiInBilingual

THE STORE ENSURED ME THERE WOULDN'T BE FILM
Feb 22, 2018
Employees are allowed to shoot on sight. Two Dutch Youtubers only got lucky with jail time. Got bailed out eventually.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
There's got to be a safer environment for kids and man-children to learn the concept of risk and consequences for their actions.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You think the stream froze but really Draconic life from the Zeta Reticuli system have used their powerful time localization machines to pause reality

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
They'll just collectively piss and shit their adult diapers in fear and then pass out from the stench.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah. Let's storm a military base for memes. Meanwhile let's let the internment camps with children stay open. People and their priorities.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Be nuts for some Cloverfield type shit to go down. Like they're all there for the memes but when they get to the gate some giant Kaiju just erupts out of the ground. Military go nuts and all we have to go on is this shaky-ass 3am noisey phone footage.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
" no one knows where we are actually going "

Mind wipes already in effect, The stream drop was an alien abduction.

fleet

Jan 2, 2019
Be nuts for some Cloverfield type shit to go down. Like they're all there for the memes but when they get to the gate some giant Kaiju just erupts out of the ground. Military go nuts and all we have to go on is this shaky-ass 3am noisey phone footage.

i want this more than i realised. fingers crossed for kaijus boyz