• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hans_castorp

Oct 27, 2017
Krass. Merely a couple of months left.

My German is getting rusty so I'll probably have to use the subtitles, but I loved the first season.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Gonna need a diagram with all the character relations across time. Shit got honestly confusing in the first season lol

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
So excited!! Dark S2 and Stranger Things 3 both coming within a month of each other is going to be great.

Raboon

Oct 30, 2017
Omg yes! I've been waiting for this for so long it feels like, absolutely loved season 1. And it's coming out the same day I go on vacation aswell!

aBIGeye

Nov 2, 2017
Quite enjoyed season 1, so I'll definitely check this. Only hoping for the future timeline to be a bit more interesting than the "young adult novel" one showed in the final episode.

Sendero

Oct 25, 2017
Finally. Always happy to watch good non-USA/UK series.
The location lends to the effect of being a casually isolated area, where weird things can happen. Glad that I'm not German, so I can ignore the (allegedly) bad acting.

I'm following this thread. Hope good recap videos are linked, as I forgot most of the names and some side stories.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Finally. Always happy to watch good non-USA/UK series.
The location lends to the effect of being a casually isolated area, where weird things can happen. Glad that I'm not German, so I can ignore the (allegedly) bad acting.

I'm following this thread. Hope good recap videos are linked, as I forgot most of the names and some side stories.
It's the only show where the german acting is good in my opinion