• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Knowledge. Specifically I want the understanding of how to cure all viral and other ailments in humans extremely effectively, as well as a method(s) to develop said vaccine (or similar) to the populations of the world at large very easily.

Kneefoil

Oct 25, 2017
To stop aging maybe? Or to be able to always draw lines perfectly on first try, so I can get more art done and maybe even finish a comic series or two.

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
New game +
Let me start from like first or second grade but with my current self like the Erased anime.

GMT Master

Oct 3, 2019
If it were possible to wish humanity to be good, that would be it.

I don't think it is, so I'd rather wish for humanity to be gone. Just not worth it.

Oct 27, 2017
To become the ultimate genius.

Then I would use this power to mod REmake 3 into a great remake and become rich with my power and invention. After I am rich I would fund a big as hell Gravity Rush sequel.

Spork4000

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, would look a lot like Jax's ending in MK11.
A new history that leads to equal and fair treatment of minorities, both ethnic, sexual, and in gender identity.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Real answer: I would wish for my kids and their future families to have long, happy and healthy lives.

Fun answer: Man I would really like to spend a day in space in my own private space hotel.

Aegus

Oct 29, 2017
I wish to be the best at subject/activity that I want to be the best at in the history of the universe.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
giphy.gif

Mg.

Oct 25, 2017
To kill without repercussions...

... uhh I mean a million bucks. yeah that

Zhengi

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
I'm tempted to wish for a Death Note...

but probably world peace would be the unselfish wish...

or maybe wishing for $100 billion dollars as my selfish wish...

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure that there are a million better ways I could use the wish for the world, and probably a thousand better ways I could just use it greedily, but right now, I mostly just want my dead kitty back, alive and healthy and happy.

If I wished for phenomenal cosmic powers of my own, would that enable me to bring her back on my own and then do good for the rest of the world?
I would wish for everything to be exactly how I want it for the rest of my life. No more bad luck. No risk. All your dreams come true.
Or how about this? Would this enable resurrection of the dead?
This is Hell in a twilight zone episode.
Pure sour grapes, that one.

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is this one of those genies who is going to try to twist the wish, or am I safe to wish for a cure for cancer

If not that, my selfish wish would be I'd wish to be a shapeshifter. Turn into animals, turn into a younger version of myself for immortality, life would be so much cooler as a shapeshifter.

Shigs

Oct 31, 2017
Los Angeles
I wish for everyone living and yet to be born to have a much greater amount of empathy. That alone would solve a lot of problems.