• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
Sadly, not the first time I've heard of such a promotion. Not aware of one locally, but certainly have heard of them before.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
giphy.gif

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
You'll need a license to drive off with the car but don't worry about the weapon that could possibly take a life.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
You can choose not to take the gun voucher, and the value of the voucher can be put towards the price of the vehicle. Also, you aren't leaving there with a gun. You get a voucher to put towards a Smith and Wesson AR-15 ($400 value voucher).

@TheFriendlyBro

IGN - Video Producer and Editor
Verified
Aug 1, 2019
How cheap are rifles for a dealership to just be giving them away with every purchase?

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if they will hesitate if a black or brown person buy from them. I'd like to see their reaction. They'd probably claim they are out of guns.

Quixzlizx

Oct 25, 2017
You can't even satirize MAGA people anymore.

Imagine a car dealership handing out free abortions and copies of the Communist Manifesto. I bet that's what this dealership owner in his lack of self-awareness thinks happens at the ACLU.

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
The idiot sheriff in my town raffled an AR-15 just a couple months after Sandy Hook. To no surprise, she's a Trumpette.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man, the last time I went car shopping, they offered me fresh cookies and popcorn while I was looking around. I'm missing out!

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
How cheap are rifles for a dealership to just be giving them away with every purchase?
They aren't giving them away at all. Seems like there's a good bit of ANY info really missing from the OP. They are giving a $400 voucher that can be used towards a gun.
Wonder if they will hesitate if a black or brown person buy from them. I'd like to see their reaction. They'd probably claim they are out of guns.
Well, they obviously sell to black people too, considering they have sales pictures with black people pictured as well as white people.
That seems mad cheap for a gun. Not sure why but I find it weird that my GPU probably costs more than a rifle.
It's a $400 voucher, not a gun.

Maybe this can be added to the OP so people at least have an idea of what's actually going on.

for those that don't wanna read fox anything:

Also, the info has been taken down from Facebook.

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
Ah its the upstate makes sense now but its only 35 miles from Greenville which isnt bad. Then again SC is a state where you can drive through a metro area then 20 miles down the street is rural as fuck. It kinda fucks with your mind a little.

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
Bibles and guns. It's a good thing Christianity is the peaceful, welcoming religion, right? Not like those scary brown people religions.

Ayirek

Oct 27, 2017
Flip the script, shoot the bible, shove the flag in the tailpipe and run over the gun.

Coleslaw

Nov 3, 2018
Big-O Dodge, under the big American flag on the motor mile (just a guess but not surprised at all if I'm right)

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Oh well, let them be dipshits and fulfill their own stereotypes. It may make them more popular with a certain segment, but they underestimate how many people they'll chase away.