• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017

I don't get the hate?

I mean it looks like a minimalist version of the standard modern controller base.

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
I would don't the colours differently on the dpad to match the buttons better. I see where they went but I think they got it wrong.

There is no reason for Google to not get into gaming but they should have copied the GOAT ( the switch Pro and Xbox elite right now)

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
This thread is misleading. While the patents are public for the controllers, the renders themselves are not real.

Through the patent designs, it was then revisualised by concept artist Sarang Sheth, who is an industrial designer by trade, as well as the Editor-In-Chief of Yanko Designs. He brought the designs to life and rendered them, giving us a close approximation on the real thing.
https://www.stuff.tv/my/news/google-yeti-controller-concept-malaysia-2019

Feel free to create a new thread for the patents or renders that is not misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.