• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
She should have tried being a little more lo ki.
giphy.gif

Skyball Paint

Nov 12, 2017
Shoulda masturbated later at home to the fantasy of masturbating to Tom Hiddleston in public like a civilized human being smh

Isilia

Mar 11, 2019
US: PA
Well, uh, grats to her I guess. Not something one should probably do in close proximity to others, but I guess no one was bothered enough to report it/disrupt the show.

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
Why do I have the nagging sensation that this happens much more often than we think both in cinema and theatre? Gross.

Gakidou

Oct 30, 2017
pip pip cheerio fish & chips
Yeah that's not cool. I mean, it's a tiny lil' bit funny the way they tell it but she should get in trouble because its mainly really creepy and gross.
Also, I like Tom Hiddleston as much as the next awkward white lady in their 30's but like this isn't the first time people have been REALLY inappropriate towards him in public. I won't pretend female celebrities don't get the same problem thricefold but yeah everyone: can u please not?

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That reminds me about random stories from cleaning personel around the time 50 shades of grey was being shown in cinemas.

They found wet seats and cucumbers after some showings...

Oct 29, 2017
Don't have a problem with the act itself, but she was obviously not discreet enough to pull it off. Don't disturb those around you.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
That reminds me about random stories from cleaning personel around the time 50 shades of grey was being shown in cinemas.

They found wet seats and cucumbers after some showings...
Links? That sounds like some funny reads.

I'm now imagining some random lady packing a full set of toys in her purse when going out to the movie theater. lol

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like you guys' comments made this relevant to gaming side. Good work.

Oct 25, 2017
The real issue here is double standards? Hmm.

You may see what you want to see in what I wrote, but no, the biggest issue is not the double standard, the disgust at the act was implicit I thought, but just to be clear, this is gross no matter who does it man, woman or non binary person.

I didn't call out anything but the double standard because that is an additional questionable part of this story (or more specifically the commentary on it here). I thought stating the obvious above wasn't necessary but whatever.

Edit:

I'm sorry, but I honestly can't tell whether you're being serious or not. This reply doesn't really clear up anything either. Are you defending her actions honestly or ironically? I think it's ironic, and so you're saying that I was taking the joke too seriously but really you never know on the internet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.