• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
This on the same day news got out she isn't helping Jill Biden to show the WH breaking tradition for a century I think.

She doesn't care.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
anigif_sub-buzz-3152-1564504051-1.gif

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
Seven minutes? Nah. Watched about 30 seconds of it and it was as insincere as everything else the Trump family has to say. Good riddance.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Seven minutes? Nah. Watched about 30 seconds of it and it was as insincere as everything else the Trump family has to say. Good riddance.
Yeh, got to the point she started mentioning soldiers, checked how long it was, and immediately closed it.

No way I can stand her emotionless, shameless hypocrisy for that long.

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
I literally am not even going to click on that video, because I just don't care (do u?).

If I never see/hear another Trump I need nothing else in life. Tall order, I know.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I bet she's practically leaping into the air and clicking her heels now that her nightmare is almost over.