• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
Some great virtue signaling here. Though I wonder if he realized what he's actually doing is fantasizing about killing law enforcement officers.

Aug 12, 2019
Look, this is clearly just another appeal to the gun loving base of his in a pretty standard conservative "show of strength" that is stupid and disgusting as always...

But it's indicative of the fact that putting Beto in charge of guns was a really dumb thing Conservatives are going to latch on to in the General Election. You could have put the more progressive Beto O'Rourke on literally anything else and it would have been fine, but his gun comments absolutely pissed off gun owners across the country, even reasonable ones who support background checks...

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
You could take what he said it that way, but I'll take it in the way that would hurt him with his party.

Colorado republican congressman caves and offers to turn over his AR15 to Joe Biden and Beto O'Rourke.

Last edited:

Bend

Oct 27, 2017
Responsible gun owner here, we hate people like this too. Embarrassing and dangerous

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So much machismo blustering for the sake of threatening a publicly elected official. Get fucked you CS:GO wannabe.

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Biden would never sign legislation that literally takes your AR, but don't let that stop these fearmongering dipshits. Any assault weapons ban would include a grandfather clause allowing people to register and keep existing guns. Beto was an absolute dumbass for the comments he made. I know it gets people here fired up, but as soon as you start literally saying that you're going to forcefully take people's legally owned personal property, you've lost. A gun ban with a mandatory buyback or mandatory surrender of guns would guarantee HUGE midterm losses for democrats. It would validate GOP arguments that in the past have been pure hyperbole. Is that the price we're willing to pay to get rid of guns that make up a tiny fraction of all gun deaths, and which will be immediately replaced by uglier version that are functionally identical and just as deadly?

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
lmao that was pathetic. Is this man a 10 year old? Embarrassing. Really shows you how insecure they are.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
It's just sitting on two nails on the wall. I don't think it'd be too hard to take.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Biden would never sign legislation that literally takes your AR, but don't let that stop these fearmongering dipshits. Any assault weapons ban would include a grandfather clause allowing people to register and keep existing guns. Beto was an absolute dumbass for the comments he made. I know it gets people here fired up, but as soon as you start literally saying that you're going to forcefully take people's legally owned personal property, you've lost. A gun ban with a mandatory buyback or mandatory surrender of guns would guarantee HUGE midterm losses for democrats. It would validate GOP arguments that in the past have been pure hyperbole. Is that the price we're willing to pay to get rid of guns that make up a tiny fraction of all gun deaths, and which will be immediately replaced by uglier version that are functionally identical and just as deadly?
Yeah. I lean towards being a "gun grabber" myself, but trying to do that, or saying you want to do that, pretty much caps your political career to maybe a few heavily gerrymandered districts in the house. While some have to fight against the modern interpretation of "gun rights", he wrecked his chances of winning much of anything significant if he wanted to stay in government.

Jakenbakin

Jun 17, 2018
I hope they do. I hope they pass sweeping reform to take your fucking guns, and do it right in that office.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018
EScKr_kXsAEv-l2

He even aimed it directly at the camera, straight up it's a threat that he will shoot
What a dumbass.

Also, his gun rack is two drywall screws.

I wonder if he leaves the gun a.) loaded, b.) safety off, just sitting there for anyone in his office to use as they please. He sets a poor example for those who might be responsible gun owners. A gun shouldn't be treated as a prop.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
I hope he gets turfed in November but will probably be elected in a landslide because he was only "joking"

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
As a likely contender to be president doesn't Biden get Secret Service protection? Shouldn't they be swinging by there to arrest this pos?

Deleted member 4413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
$100 says he doesn't even know how to use that gun. He just has that as wall decoration to help him feel better about his micro penis.

Then he swings it in front of the camera. Never point the gun as something unless your willing to destroy what your pointing at. Fucking dumbass. Should be arrested for making threats of violence.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm sure this guy has a colorful opinion about "gangsta rap" too.
"There must be some good rap music out there but this isn't good, wholesome music, this is just disgusting," Buck told News2. "It degrades women, encourages violence against police officers and it's all the things we don't want in our Weld County community."

www.ballerstatus.com

Los Angeles Rapper Forced To Cancel Colorado Show Because Of Gang Background

Los Angeles rapper, Mr. Capone-E, recently pulled out of a scheduled Colorado concert after the city's DA pressured the rapper to cancel his show,

Those type of fuckers are nothing if not predictable.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Interesting that these clowns have immediately taken to the Biden/Beto pairing.

Beto's response was great as well.

Maybe Beto would be a good pick for VP after all. It would rile these idiots up, that's for sure.

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
"There must be some good rap music out there but this isn't good, wholesome music, this is just disgusting," Buck told News2. "It degrades women, encourages violence against police officers and it's all the things we don't want in our Weld County community."

www.ballerstatus.com

Los Angeles Rapper Forced To Cancel Colorado Show Because Of Gang Background

Los Angeles rapper, Mr. Capone-E, recently pulled out of a scheduled Colorado concert after the city's DA pressured the rapper to cancel his show,

Those type of fuckers are nothing if not predictable.

i figured there would be something considering he went nuts over schumer "inciting violence"

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Man maybe we should reach out to these people. Oh wait, I'm brown he's prob think I was a terrorist and shoot me.

fuck these pussy ass scaredy-cats

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Biden would never sign legislation that literally takes your AR, but don't let that stop these fearmongering dipshits.
Republicans who want to stay in power are pretty much reliant on two things:

1) Fearmongering about Democrats taking your guns.

2) Promising to get rid of abortion while never actually doing so you can keep promising. (A strategy that has worked for decades on end.)

Sure they will promise other things, but those two are major single-issue-voter points.

Oct 27, 2017
Actually that gun is fucking inoperable, so it wouldn't even shoot. What a moron that guy is. Unless he broke the law and made it operable.

Though illegal for the general public to bring a gun into the U.S. Capitol, it's not for Buck because he is a member of Congress, authorities say.

AOC should start carrying a pistol with her to see how they react