• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GangWarily

Oct 25, 2017
That American flag decal and the fact that he has a gun hung up on his wall is almost caricature-ish...but I guess that's the reality we live in :/

Dec 31, 2017
Sometimes we get so lost in fighting over the dem candidates, that we forget the other side is literally fucking insane.

Oct 27, 2017
old overweight white dude in an ill-fitting suit wants to look tough
men's fear of emasculation is so fucking stupid

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
Did he seriously film this and think he in anyway looked impressive?

Just looks like an absolute cockwomble. Embarrassing.

OP
OP
Armadilo

Armadilo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
EScKr_kXsAEv-l2

He even aimed it directly at the camera, straight up it's a threat that he will shoot

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So...is there any chance of this guy going to prison for uttering threats?

LOL, just kidding.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
I forget who, but some other GOP rep said something similar not too long ago.

Pretty pathetic, but it's all about pandering to their 2nd amendment brainwashed Voters.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wonder if the Secret Service will even drop by his office
That gun has a trigger lock and I'll bet you it was made inert.
Congressional offices are aggressively gun free zones.
EScKr_kXsAEv-l2

He even aimed it directly at the camera, straight up it's a threat that he will shoot
The first thing they teach you in boot camp is that if you're fairly certain a gun is not loaded you can totally swipe it at people and it's not a big deal.

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
He was also one of two votes against the House's COVID-19 bill. So maybe no one needs to show up to take his AR-15. Maybe we just wait him out.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
I am so impressed with this man that I can't contain my excitement. All that overflowing testosterone of his has penetrated my very soul and given me an erection the likes of which I have never experienced in any sexual encounter to date. Thank you, Ken Buck. Thank you, from the bottom of my manhood.

Jun 20, 2019

Ashdroid

Oct 27, 2017
Did D.C. laws change so that AR-15s can be legally possessed there now, or is this chucklefuck lawmaker completely unaware of the law? I also wonder if he registered it with D.C. police as is required for all guns there.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
It's always hilarious how they think they're Rambo in their own heads. None of this posturing is necessary.

amon37

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope someone actually takes it. I read in a reply tweet the gun is inoperable and capital police allowed him to display it.

Jun 20, 2019
They've got millions of dollars of security in this building protecting the entrance from the public bringing in a gun, but this guy just hangs one from a wall like it's a Modern Warfare Zombies map.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"They're gonna take all the guns away!"

"Actually we're mainly going for more strict gun regulations because crazies keep getting guns."

"Yeah right! I'll kill you if you try to take my gun away!"

The back and forth reminds me of the scene from Always Sunny where they try to get a doctor to prescribe their friend medication on the grounds that he's a public danger, and during the conversation Dennis threatens to skin Dee, chop her up into pieces, and put her in a glass box